ADVERTISEMENT

(14) LOUISVILLE VS PITT GAME THREAD

It’s not like we were playing Ohio St, Mich St, and Wisconsin. That’s the 3 teams Brohm lost to after defeating a top 10 team. Tonight was a cluster****!
No, he beat #2 OSU and lost to a bad MSU who started Rocky Lombardi. And then there is Eastern Michigan, Nevada. There will be a klunker every season.

Louisville isn’t unique either. Look around it happens to everyone.

The game turned on Plumbers 1st turnover just stupid. He saw the screen was covered then held onto the ball fumble. Instead of being up 10–14 they end up tied.

Then Brohm decides to abandon the run in the 2nd half when they were killing it in the 1st half.

The other picks were bad luck and bad timing. Thrash gets rerouted it was a penalty that turned into a pick six. Then Calloway was still coming out of his break and the ball was on him then went right to the defender.

The pick six doesn’t even happen if Plumber makes a good throw to Trash who was wide freakin open.

Plumber just isn’t elite or even a really good QB just OK that is prone to turn it over.

No, he beat #2 OSU and lost to a bad MSU who started Rocky Lombardi. And then there is Eastern Michigan, Nevada. There will be a klunker every season.
They showed it on television during tonights game. Lost to Ohio State, Mich St and Wisconsin. I’ll take their word for it.

I think Brohm was going for pass interference calls because they are all over the receivers. This game is a combination of bad execution and bad officiating. That will beat you on the road whoever you're playing.

Not the best coaching job by Brohm. Everything fell apart after the failed 4th down on our own 30 yard line. I didn't mind the gamble but the play call was dumb. If you're going to risk what is in essence a turnover, you have to run the best play, not the play everyone is expecting. Pitt was hoping the Cards would just hand the ball off making the RB run 4 or 5 yards to get the inches needed.

That entire 2nd half the Cards played right into Pitts hands. It looked a whole lot like the past four years around here. It was nice while it lasted, but Plummer is just not the answer and not good enough for special results this season. Brohm should consider including the backup, whoever that is, in preparation during the off week.

It is what it is. You have to have an above average QB to really be a successful football team.
The next game will seal the deal on your theory. We will get curb stomped if things aren’t fixed like QB and play calling. Don’t care if it’s at home because we never got a home whistle anyway.

Coming off a big win, heavy rain, star running back doesn’t play, away game, opponent has an off week to prepare and a new quarterback you know nothing about. Let it go move on and let’s get back on track.

They showed it on television during tonights game. Lost to Ohio State, Mich St and Wisconsin. I’ll take their word for it.
The Lombardi game.

I see you think I meant immediate next game. I didn’t. I meant in a season. There will always be a klunker. Every single year

I agree it is just the nature of college kids and overall talent level. Kids with average talent that are hyper focused can beat anyone. Kids that aren’t completely locked in klunkers occur. The good-bad news is this team hasn’t turned in a complete game clunker. They are throw clunkers in halves or quarters.

This game the 2nd half was the clunker. It both coaches and players. It is the offense that is throwing the clunkers. Not sure why they look really good then look like they have no clue.

Notre Dame is the outlier it was the only game they didn’t have a clunker half. They are way to inconsistent and they may never get really consistent.

Plumber just isn’t elite or even a really good QB just OK that is prone to turn it over
Watching T.V. Just now, Plummer is featured in a commercial for a local Plumber. The add is pretty cool, however after last night’s performance not a good look. I get it, can’t blame anyone for taking advantage of the NIL landscape.

I think that is a factor as well that college coaches really haven’t had to deal with. I think it is great but we are naive if some players feel left out and impacts the locker room. It happens to adults in the NFL.

Look offensively if the WR’s keep dropping balls that end up killing drives and lead to turnovers that isn’t on Plumber. On the flip side Plumber can’t be brain dead on the strip sack and miss Thrash on a simple pitch -catch that was an easy TD. Both blunders ends up completely changing the game costing them 10-14 point while giving Pitt 14 points.

With the NIL comes hard criticism internally and externally.

F’ing embarrassment! Satterfield best Pitt. Get a new QB or I’m out!!!!!
Goodbye GIF

you will not be missed

Reactions: Mayoman
The Lombardi game.

I see you think I meant immediate next game. I didn’t. I meant in a season. There will always be a klunker. Every single year
Check out that eastern Michigan game if you want to be really disturbed. Iowa transfer Tyler wiegers passed for a career high like 312 yards. Then, against Mac comp, it took him 4 weeks to pass for more than 312 yards lol. Combined!

If satterfield left behind good defensive players and offensive linemen, you’ll be fine for a couple of years. After that you will realize that Brohm’s defensive philosophy is to score more points than his opponents. Go look at box scores. Darrell hazell sucked but he did recruit some tough defenders who were seniors Brohm’s first two years. Wisconsin game was very low scoring in 2017 for example. As time went on, it got bad. He hired Bob Diaco! Ron English isn’t much better.

He doesn’t recruit tackles and his OL development strategy is just to let his friend run it into the ground.

Strength and conditioning is also terrible under brohm.

Check out that eastern Michigan game if you want to be really disturbed. Iowa transfer Tyler wiegers passed for a career high like 312 yards. Then, against Mac comp, it took him 4 weeks to pass for more than 312 yards lol. Combined!

If satterfield left behind good defensive players and offensive linemen, you’ll be fine for a couple of years. After that you will realize that Brohm’s defensive philosophy is to score more points than his opponents. Go look at box scores. Darrell hazell sucked but he did recruit some tough defenders who were seniors Brohm’s first two years. Wisconsin game was very low scoring in 2017 for example. As time went on, it got bad. He hired Bob Diaco! Ron English isn’t much better.

He doesn’t recruit tackles and his OL development strategy is just to let his friend run it into the ground.

I’m beginning to believe he’s a Madden coach too

Dude, worry about your own ratshit program instead of blathering on about stuff you have no clue about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT