ADVERTISEMENT

Zyanna Walker commit for 2022

Sonja

Jun 20, 2001
Louisville
www.cardinalcouple.com
Zyanna Walker, a 5'8" combo guard in the class of 2022 has said "YES!" to Louisville WBB.

She's out of Wichita Heights High School in Wichita, KS.

She's a very athletic combo-guard who manufactures her own shots and has a very confident delivery in mid-range game to the arc. She has a strong, physical off the dribble and gets to the rim with regularity She handles and distributes with purpose in up-tempo.

"I would like to take time and thank God for giving me this ability to play the game I love. I would like to thank my mom and dad for raising me throughout the year with nothing but love. Thank you to my friends and family who have been there with me every step of the way through the good and the bad. Thank you to my teammates and coaches who have helped me get to the next level. A special shout-out to Coach Gayla who has helped me become not only a better player but a better person. Lastly I want to thank the coaches who have seen potential in me and recruited me throughout these years.

With that being said, I have decided to commit to Louisville"

(She's a Kasa prototype -- you're gonna love her !)

--sonja--

Yes, a very solid commit (again). They needed a guard…

Not only is our coaching staff getting great athletes but we seem to be getting really high character people from good families. It seems as if we are hitting Kansas pretty good in recruiting I like it.

Reactions: Bardman
Sounds like CJW was investing a lot of diligence in recruiting her over several years.

Sounds like CJW was investing a lot of diligence in recruiting her over several years.
That is the trend anymore in recruiting. Establishing an early relationship with the prospect and, hopefully, seeing it culminate with a commit. Sometimes, it backfires (Nyah Green, Sydney Zambrotta, Seygan Robins)...but sometimes it pays off big time (Dana Evans, Hailey Van Lith, Olivia Cochran)

Reactions: Deeva and Sab3rs
always appreciate your posts Sonja; objective and focused!!!

UL Women's Basketball has been the one sport that has not disappointed this fan.

always appreciate your posts Sonja; objective and focused!!!

UL Women's Basketball has been the one sport that has not disappointed this fan.
I have been following the women’s team for awhile. Because if their talent level and the coaching staff I’m becoming a bigger fan everyday.

Reactions: Deeva and 2330859
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT