ADVERTISEMENT

Would You Take Bobby Back....

OptimusCard

New Poster, Show Me Love
Aug 7, 2010
If it got us out of the buyout I think it might be worth a shot. The man can coach he has shown that. I think he had a chip on his shoulder, and now that we need him, he has the attitude that would love to come in to save the day and bring us back.

What can it hurt.
No one will poach him.

Anyone else, watch out.

You all know how i feel about Petrino, but id welcome him back.

Op,ask me in about 3 years after the next coach gets a crack at it.

If it got us out of the buyout I think it might be worth a shot. The man can coach he has shown that. I think he had a chip on his shoulder, and now that we need him, he has the attitude that would love to come in to save the day and bring us back.

WTF?

Reactions: Deeva
NO effing way.

That is never going to happen. We will get a quality coach who is hungry to succeed. Coach Petrino became complacent with no competitive drive.

Swell idea.

While we’re at it, let’s bring in Dave Bliss to replace coach Mack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT