ADVERTISEMENT

WKU has 40 in state players

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
Including 10 from Louisville.
Just as suspected, they were looking past Maine to the Cards.

This is their 'Superbowl', so expect maximum effort.
Still no excuse why the Cards shouldnt win by at least 30.

Go Cards!

And UofL has 25 Kentuckians plus one from Floyd Central, IN. All that proves is that we recruit better players from places like FL, GA, AL and other places. I think it’s good that WKU has so many kids from our fair state. But I’ll bet a dime to a green assed fly that our Kentucky boys are better than their Kentucky boys. At least I sure hope so ‘cause I’m afraid I’ll lose my green assed fly.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

So far our guys have had major issues regarding mental preparation. Would be great to finally see a team focused and executing on all cylinders and play 4 quarters of good football. Its game 3 and the excuses are not going to fly. If this game is closer than it should be I don't want to hear a player say we just didn't take them that seriously.

Reactions: STLNBSE

Go Cards!

The Cards could win with relative ease. I don't think they will.

Part of the problem is, the Cards just aren't that good right now. So expecting them to woodshed anyone seems like a reach.

I'll be hoping to avoid injuries and show some improvement somewhere, score not as important but would prefer a yawner just like you.

Go Cards!

I was at the WKU/Maine game. Western did not look past the Black Bears. In fact, Western went nuclear on Maine in the 1st quarter. They scored on their first play, then got a defensive TD, then added another TD pass. They looked ready. Maine then outscored Western 31-0 the next 2.5 quarters before the Toppers added a TD pass in the 4th. Credit Maine, yes, but there were some serious coaching gaffes by WKU. There were times they called a play that basically said "We're Western. You're Maine. This will work no matter what." Nope.

And UofL has 25 Kentuckians plus one from Floyd Central, IN. All that proves is that we recruit better players from places like FL, GA, AL and other places.

Have to admit reading that this morning was good for a laugh.

Have to admit reading that this morning was good for a laugh.

Just in case you didn’t get the memo, we actually did win the game. As as the season progresses you’ll see the difference. Or maybe not. We did not play well and Western had a lot to do with that. But why would a uahkay fan like you be concerned about what happened last night. I know the cayuts beat mighty Murray State, which is probably about the same caliber as Indiana State. But yeah I know, uahkay is on the verge of a national championship.

Reactions: kentuckyshame
Just in case you didn’t get the memo, we actually did win the game. As as the season progresses you’ll see the difference. Or maybe not. We did not play well and Western had a lot to do with that. But why would a uahkay fan like you be concerned about what happened last night. I know the cayuts beat mighty Murray State, which is probably about the same caliber as Indiana State. But yeah I know, uahkay is on the verge of a national championship.

Now some of our fans are starting to celebrate nail biter wins against teams we should beat by 5 touchdowns. I really feel like I am starting to relive the Krag years. Clue for you. We did not play very well because we are not very good. The fact we cannot even control the line of scrimmage against a WKU is a disgrace really. We are who we appear to be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT