ADVERTISEMENT

Will Jackson ever CATCH a TD???

I think there is a real possibility here. Or at the least, a big gainer between the 20s.

Kind of scary, we haven't seen too many "wrinkles" yet this year - we haven't needed them.

Short answer is yes I believe we will see Jackson catch a pass for a score this year. CBP has that play scripted and ready to go. It'll happen but I don't think we'll see it until after the Marshall game. Maybe against Clemson?

Short answer is yes I believe we will see Jackson catch a pass for a score this year. CBP has that play scripted and ready to go. It'll happen but I don't think we'll see it until after the Marshall game. Maybe against Clemson?
I personally hope we don't need to get cute, and just play solid football. those cute plays do not end well.

Reactions: Cue Card
I personally hope we don't need to get cute, and just play solid football. those cute plays do not end well.
I actually agree with you but I also know CBP loves to pull a 'rabbit out of the hat' every now and then. He likes to get cute sometimes so I expect he'll try it again.

Reactions: beasleythecard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT