ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Jordan Fair still on staff?

It's a great question, and one that needs to be answered sooner rather than later IF what was leaked as fact is indeed factual.

Maybe it's not. Maybe he's not coach 1. Maybe NOBODY from UofL was involved and all this was just pure evil speculation aka fake news. I'm still hoping this turns out to be completely false. My hopes are dimming though.

We fire the HC and AD but he's still around.

In fact, aren't we the only ones who've fired anybody yet? I know of a resignation or two, it no other firings (or leaves)

Wonderful leadership. It's gotten us ALL the bad press.

Reactions: Deeva
Ok, Tyra just offered some clarity. Kenny Johnson and Jordan Fair are still employed currently by UofL, but are not working with the team.

Ok, Tyra just offered some clarity. Kenny Johnson and Jordan Fair are still employed currently by UofL, but are not working with the team.
Just heard the same thing on 790. Contracts possibly going to be bought out unless found that they violated them.

Fair is absolutely “Coach 1”. He’s already lawyered up with someone in the same association as Scott Cox.

Fair is absolutely “Coach 1”. He’s already lawyered up with someone in the same association as Scott Cox.
And we know who hired him. And Pitino is after the money after all this nonsense and the Sypher, Katina Powell, NCAA and FBI messes. And all that money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kentucky31
And we know who hired him. And Pitino is after the money after all this nonsense and the Sypher, Katina Powell, NCAA and FBI messes. And all that money.
By all means - tell us eatwood - who hired Fair and, how is that relevant to the question posed by the OP?

Both traitor fair and johnson have been placed on paid leave.
Theyll have no dealings with the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT