ADVERTISEMENT

Why are the UK Trolls allowed on here?

Seriously, if you go to the Louisville Scout forum, there are these forum rules about specific conduct on the message board and it’s posted by a Michael McCammon. On this message board, a MikeMcCammon is one of the worst perpetrators of the rules. What gives?

Seriously, if you go to the Louisville Scout forum, there are these forum rules about specific conduct on the message board and it’s posted by a Michael McCammon. On this message board, a MikeMcCammon is one of the worst perpetrators of the rules. What gives?

He's obviously not that Mike McCammon from scout. My guess is that he got banned by McCammon and stole his name. His fate is probably going to end up the same over here.

Why would I be a target for banning?
Oh I don't know, but maybe it's because most people think you're a fraud? That's my best guess, but as long as you stay within the rules then you should be safe to continue your charade. That's pretty much the reason Dan or any other Mod hasn't banned you to date.

I'm a fraud? So your real name is Cue Card? Cool.
He’s not pretending to be someone he’s not. Obviously you want people to believe you’re a Cardinal fan but your posts say otherwise. That’s deceitful and definitely should be grounds for being banned or at least you shouldn’t be allowed to use someone else’s identity. Let’s ask the real MichaelMcCammon?

I'm a fraud? So your real name is Cue Card? Cool.
Nope, but I never pretended it was. You just keep doing what you do. It doesn't bother me at all. I chose Cue Card as a moniker because I enjoy playing pool at times.

He’s not pretending to be someone he’s not. Obviously you want people to believe you’re a Cardinal fan but your posts say otherwise. That’s deceitful and definitely should be grounds for being banned or at least you shouldn’t be allowed to use someone else’s identity. Let’s ask the real MichaelMcCammon?
Who am I pretending to be? Why would you think I am not a Card fan? Card fans want the best for the programs. When I see a substandard product on the field and a coach that is ripping us off for the millions he is being paid I am not going to protect him. You shouldn't either.

Reactions: wilkie01
This has become a confusing conversation! So if you are Mike McCammon, tell me who Mark Sewell is? The real Mike would know.

Last edited:
I'm guessing it's a catch-22 for the mods. If they ban UK fans and/or trolls, traffic will drop, less posting, and ultimately that affects the premium product. This board already doesn't get very much traffic/posting, compared to the "other" board. However, letting the trolls run rampant is a huge turn-off to some fans who go to the "other" board where it's more tightly moderated. So the mods probably have to walk a tightrope there.

Reactions: wilkie01
Not claiming to be anybody wilkie. Screen names are screen names. Still wondering why a moderator would would put a target on my back for banning.
Because all you do is dog the program - saying everything from - the coaching staff is inept, unmotivated and uncaring, to saying that the players are weak, unconditioned, unmotivated dope smoking sumo wrestlers.

Your prefacing all of your dickish comments by suggesting you are a "fan of UofL" is akin to someone saying "no offense but..." and feeling like that gives you cover to say whatever you want under the "guise" of truth.

It's false, cowardly and simply a bullshit way to conduct yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT