ADVERTISEMENT

Who's FIRED UP for Today's game?

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
I can't speak for other UL fans, but I'm pumped up for today's game @ NC State. It's a conference game that we can go 1-1 in. We need this win to get momentum for the FSU game in 2 weeks, win today and who knows what will happen when the FSU game comes.

There's been a lot of talk about how NC State QB hasn't thrown an INT yet he hasn't faced a defense like ours so far this season, that changes today!!

GO Cards!!

I definitely am. Very important game. Hopefully the kids are going to be ready for their best game this season. They will need to to beat NC State today and our fans could sure use a pick-me-up.

Go Cards

Reactions: n4cer2ad
I'm fired up, but at work will keep up with the game on the computer. GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like State is definitely focused on containing Jackson's running options. We may need a drop back passer to move the ball today.

We need offensive line players that can get out of there own way. And if Tobiah Hughley is worse playing center than the guy playing today then heaven help us.

Not only did he snap the ball on the ground one play he then gave up the sack on the same play. That was the play after he snapped the ball before Lamar was ready

Please bench Quick. Terrible hands and doesn't run all out on routes. Tired of watching him continue to be overrated

Lamar can do it all! Noticed the put in Hughley back at Center for that drive too. Big difference. Even on the sack Lamar had time

That touch throw over the defender that Lamar just made to Devante Peete for the TD was very Teddy like. Keep it rolling guys!

Why did somebody upstairs not let Bobby know that the QB for NC State took a knee with 2 seconds on the clock?

The sideline ref waved his arms with 2 seconds on the clock even though the timekeeper let it run out. If they review that they would have to put at least 1 second on the clock and Louisville would have had 1st down on NC State's 14 Yard line with the clock stopped for a 31 field goal.

Last edited:
With the rain coming down, this is now a game of ball control and ball security. Expect conservative play calling, and rely on the defense.

The State defense is gassed. They needed that timeout. Don't think you will see anything but runs from here on out for UofL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT