ADVERTISEMENT

Who Is the Games Mr. Football Player

cardstud1

5000+
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2006
I thought I would create each games Mr, player and giving why that they are. On the 1st game I personally think (De Angelo Brown ng.) and Offensively (Lamar Jackson) qb). Experience for Chucky and for Lamar Jackson (experience/ability/speed). I came close to picking Radcliff, rb. For the 1st game win (UL). I hope this POST works out.

I thought I would create each games Mr, player and giving why that they are. On the 1st game I personally think (De Angelo Brown ng.) and Offensively (Lamar Jackson) qb). Experience for Chucky and for Lamar Jackson (experience/ability/speed). I came close to picking Radcliff, rb. For the 1st game win (UL). I hope this POST works out.

Really going out on a limb picking Jackson.

Reactions: CardFanBudMan
I'm betting Lamar got the nod for "Mr Player" because he accounted for 769 of 1023 (75%) of Louisville's total yards in their.last 2 games (both against SEC teams, well, one SEC team and one parasite SEC team) and because he was also responsible for 42 of the Cards' 65 points (65%) in those 2 games.

I think it's possible with a 10+ win season Lamar will be a leading candidate for the big Mr Player trophy they award in New York.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT