ADVERTISEMENT

What do you think you guys need?

EvilMD

New Poster, Show Me Love
Dec 29, 2003
UK fan here. Hell of a game and I have to say I didn't know what to think about you guys based on your schedule but you look like the real deal. There isn't a single player on your team that I can point to and say I don't like that guy. You are a cohesive, well coached bunch.

What one factor do you think your team will need to work on most to make the Final Four this year? I think you need to start Mitchell from now on and don't look back.

UK fan here. Hell of a game and I have to say I didn't know what to think about you guys based on your schedule but you look like the real deal. There isn't a single player on your team that I can point to and say I don't like that guy. You are a cohesive, well coached bunch.

What one factor do you think your team will need to work on most to make the Final Four this year? I think you need to start Mitchell from now on and don't look back.

Getting Mitchell more minutes would be a good starting point. He is developing well, and is earning more playing time. I think if we can get back to full strength, we WILL be Final Four material. I'm very pleased with the development of this team, given how many questions marks and new faces we started the season with. I like the chemistry and demeanor of this team. With continued development, we will be just fine.

Reactions: Deeva and EvilMD
We just need to get healthy and get some practices in with the whole team together. Losing Mango was tough. I really don't know how effective he will be when he gets back either.

Lee is one hell of a player!

Mitchell looks like a good one in the making.

My hope is both teams are very good by March.

I think they will.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one to sit by starting Mitchell. This was probably Q's worst game this year, and you don't let one game change what you're doing.

Getting Mitchell more minutes however is certainly a good idea.

"Elite program", my a$$...

Mitchell looked ten times better than snider today...Louisville has a lot of New and young talent still coming together like UK does, the cards should be a tough out come March..

If the schedule were level I would agree. Mitchell has improved immensely and when he messes up, he knows it. Where as Snider is slow (I love him) but can't play against the elite talent. He is a liability on defense, more so then Mitchell's inexperience.

I think Mitchell has earned a start and Snider may be a better off the bench player. May soot him better. Who knows, I wouldn't mind them at least trying.

Adel has to get more reps, he is too talented and we need him to give Lee some breaks.

I think with Mitchell, Lee, Lewis, Ray/Deng, and Nanu you have enough talent where Lewis and Lee wouldn't and shouldn't have to force anything.

DJ

I think we need our starting to center to play but it was Rupp and that never happens in first half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT