ADVERTISEMENT

What can fans do?

LuvCards

700+
May 29, 2001
With the latest coming out from UofL this past week, what can we as fans do to voice our displeasure? Not buying tickets or merchandise is not going to let the administration know exactly what we are boycotting, etc. Can we organize in some way to show our distaste for Grissom, Postel, and Papa that will show our problem is with them. We have a new slogan, "The destruction of UofL is evident, the only variable is time." (with these three in charge). They are being very vindictive in their decision making. They are on a power trip.

Any ideas? Can we do a petition, hold a rally? Will anything help. I am so sick that these three men are doing everything they can to destroy the university we all love.

I'm open to suggestions. We must band together or go down the drain.

With the latest coming out from UofL this past week, what can we as fans do to voice our displeasure? Not buying tickets or merchandise is not going to let the administration know exactly what we are boycotting, etc. Can we organize in some way to show our distaste for Grissom, Postel, and Papa that will show our problem is with them. We have a new slogan, "The destruction of UofL is evident, the only variable is time." (with these three in charge). They are being very vindictive in their decision making. They are on a power trip.

Any ideas? Can we do a petition, hold a rally? Will anything help. I am so sick that these three men are doing everything they can to destroy the university we all love.

The scandals, financial corruption and lack of oversight and responsibility at the administrative and athletic levels had to be corrected.

There is a petition that Jack Coffee started. Also you can tweet the Governor, or send him a message. Zipp or Henry X can you help Luv.

Troll Eastwood KMBFA!! Your are full of B--- Sh-- Go way Troll!

The scandals, financial corruption and lack of oversight and responsibility at the administrative and athletic levels had to be corrected.

You are a complete moron. Go away troll

Reactions: Louisvillian
There is a petition that Jack Coffee started. Also you can tweet the Governor, or send him a message. Zipp or Henry X can you help Luv...
Here is the Matt Bevin contact LINK.

I can't link the thread on the premium page where Hank promoted tweeting at Bevin.

I'm usually up for any effort to "organize", but I'm always one of a handful of people who show up. We need more than a good idea for it to matter...

The only way Grissom and postel will get a message is if 3,000 -5,000 people show up on campus with signs and their voices . Only people power can help. They want to bust out the athletic programs and university ,so withholding donations and tickets does exactly what they seem to want

Reactions: valley St. Card

The only way Grissom and postel will get a message is if 3,000 -5,000 people show up on campus with signs and their voices . Only people power can help. They want to bust out the athletic programs and university ,so withholding donations and tickets does exactly what they seem to want

Yep and I don’t know what we do to get that many people to show up. Students would be a great place to start

Chill man no need to revert to childish name calling. I have been a strong supporter of UofL for many years with season tickets and donations. I am not happy with the three stooges that think their say is the only say. I truly wish there was something we can do (other than loss of money support) to show we don't like it and don't want to take it.

Chill man no need to revert to childish name calling. I have been a strong supporter of UofL for many years with season tickets and donations. I am not happy with the three stooges that think their say is the only say. I truly wish there was something we can do (other than loss of money support) to show we don't like it and don't want to take it.

That wasn’t directed at you that was for Eastwood and he is a troll

One thing I would do is stop listening to people who are more fans of Rick Pitino than the University of Louisville. I think it is obvious who they are on here.

It's amazing how people forget that we have a coach who cheated TWICE or should I say...his program cheated twice. He was never held responsible for it by his boss so they both paid the price. Once that happens then chaos happens. It's not the Governor's fault, it's not the BOT's fault that the basketball program cheated.

They are trying to clean up many messes...and I will admit look like idiots at times. However if our bball coach didn't cheat and the AD would have held him responsible we wouldn't be in part of this mess.

I finally made it down to the Yum! yesterday and was somewhat surprised by what I saw. It was the most listless crowd I have ever seen for a UofL game. No pre-game buzz outside and fans did not get into the game until the final minutes. Many were disguised as empty seats. The upper level in the corners and ends were largely vacant.

What surprised me most were the number of empty seats in the lower level. People who shelled out a lot of money for the seats and then said nada! I fear what will come next year and beyond when it comes time to renew. The optics were not good for a program of this caliber. If Posthole and Grissom can't read these tea leaves, they are truly inept. I have held my fire on them to a large extent, but I lay what I saw yesterday squarely at both their feet, along with the former coach. The solution to what I saw yesterday is totally within their hands and they should be held accountable.

OBTW to the pizza debate on another thread, we went to Impellizeri's. One of the best 2 or 3 pizzas I have ever had and I can't name the other 2 off the top of my head. Definitely the best bread sticks.

Reactions: zipp
Hell, we have the #4 24-1 women's team, I'm going to go to the rest of their homes games and say screw it to the men's. Better coached and more fundamentally sound

We need to support Coach Padgett and the team and go to the games. Love this team. A few more free throws will help. So stuffed this morning after having a monster Super Bowl Partay! Ordered 20 large loaded Papa John's pizzas and all that's left are chips and pretzels. Great game!

We need to support Coach Padgett and the team and go to the games. Love this team. A few more free throws will help. So stuffed this morning after having a monster Super Bowl Partay! Ordered 20 large loaded Papa John's pizzas and all that's left are chips and pretzels. Great game!
Does everyone not see what a monster dumb a&s troll this idiot is?

How is throwing in that you ordered 20 papa johns pizzas relevant to this other than pissing the few people on here who think boycotting papa does anything.

So obvious

Reactions: Louisvillian

How is throwing in that you ordered 20 papa johns pizzas relevant to this other than pissing the few people on here who think boycotting papa does anything.

So obvious
Talk about a complete dumbazz poser denigrating a generous UL donor who's name is on the stadium. Chapman was a thief in Arizona.

Your sorry little head is so far up Papa John’s butt, it’s ridiculous. You know who else loves the ‘pock marked pizza boy’ lately? Your fellow UK fans.

Nobody here cares what new garbage you have to spew.

Reactions: CardsFirst

So obvious

Yep if you’ll scroll further up the topic you’ll see where I to refer to him as a troll and moron. We’re all well aware of Eastwood.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT