ADVERTISEMENT

Wet field dry field

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I remember after the sUcK game the talk was how bad we would probably lose to MSU. The reason was because MSU was just as big as sUCk on the offensive and defensive line. I posted I don’t care as long as it doesn’t rain because I thought it took away our advantage we had at speed.
Of course I was called out and told I was wrong and if I was going to post at least be right. Well guess what it didn’t rain and our speed was a huge advantage.

I remember after the sUcK game the talk was how bad we would probably lose to MSU. The reason was because MSU was just as big as sUCk on the offensive and defensive line. I posted I don’t care as long as it doesn’t rain because I thought it took away our advantage we had at speed.
Of course I was called out and told I was wrong and if I was going to post at least be right. Well guess what it didn’t rain and our speed was a huge advantage.
I agree. Still, I was certainly glad that MSU inexplicably went away from what had been successful 2 out of their first 3 drives. Their lack of conviction was quite helpful.

Reactions: Mayoman and PHCARD
I'm not willing to use the weather as a crutch. They beat our ass all over the field.. I know we also had some guys sick too but they just beat us plain and simple..

Reactions: vegasville1
I wasn’t using as an excuse because sUcK was the better team. However the beat down might not have been that bad after all correct me if I am wrong but didn’t MSU beat sUcK?

If you didn't attribute the difference a month ago to "talent", you were clueless.

My guess is you're just as clueless now as you were then--while just about everyone banging that talent drum has forgotten what their narratives were... ;)

Last edited:
Once again for those who have trouble reading my post word for word I didn’t say we would have won. I said the outcome might not have been as bad. I remember someone posting on here that a game played in the rain had a worse effect on a slow big team than it did on a smaller faster team. Which is totally ridiculous. Once again this for the ones who are clueless since they can’t comprehend word for word what I wrote.

I also remember someone saying that MSU would beat us as bad as sUcK did. They based that on the fact that MSU is just as big as sUcK and they beat sUcK. Gosh who was it that posted that?

Reactions: zipp
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT