ADVERTISEMENT

We needed that.

wish ricky P would allow VJ King more minutes. the cryptic substatutions seem like they would get anybody down. Levitch and McMahon surely feel the same way. Anas seems to be in the doghouse with Spalding.

We learn a lot monday night at Syracuse.

hope we find the ball movement that has helped us open up shooters and rebound lanes. and I hope we find a way to get our bigs involved inside the paint.

nice comeback, nice win............

monday is an important road game......... especially for our seeding in the ACC tournament.

Go Cards !!!

wish ricky P would allow VJ King more minutes. the cryptic substatutions seem like they would get anybody down. Levitch and McMahon surely feel the same way. Anas seems to be in the doghouse with Spalding.

We learn a lot monday night at Syracuse.

hope we find the ball movement that has helped us open up shooters and rebound lanes. and I hope we find a way to get our bigs involved inside the paint.

nice comeback, nice win............

monday is an important road game......... especially for our seeding in the ACC tournament.

Go Cards !!!

Im sure all Cards fans want to see VJ play , however it does him no good to give
point after point.

Adel scores and plays good D.
VJ scores.

Who are you going to play at the three ?

When Hicks gets back, maybe they can be on the court together.

I feel like many were waiting to pounce.This comeback is the biggest moment so far in the season.

I repeat,biggest win this season.This group was waiting to find a way into a ditch somewhere.Fortunately,they are led by a group of vets that have huge hearts.

This team has HEART!!

VJ gets the minutes he deserves. Probably more in the UVA because we had no choice but to play him.

He seems like a good kid who understands his situation...

VJ gets the minutes he deserves. Probably more in the UVA because we had no choice but to play him.

He seems like a good kid who understands his situation...
In the early minutes of the game, VJ again got caught watching the ball and allowed his man to make a run out and led to easy points. He allowed that to happen at least three times against VA but his offense overshadowed that. Remember the play where Adel made a turnover, he hustled back and blocked the layup attempt. VJ is not doing that right now.

That game was an emotional roller coaster. Flat and ugly early, then it felt like a run was about to happen, only for a turn over to occur. Then the fouls. The freaking fouls. Seemed like Miami was in the double bonus for entire second half. Then Louisville charged ahead late. Game over, right? Wrong! Miami scored 8 straight. Tie ball game. Then Q's HUGE three and Jalen's game clinching free throws. Pretty exciting but exhausting game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT