ADVERTISEMENT

Walz teleconference at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday

Sonja

Jun 20, 2001
Louisville
www.cardinalcouple.com
Jeff Walz with a teleconference today at 1:30 p.m.

I'll monitor it and post it when the link becomes available. Not sure if sometime is breaking or it's just a check-in to let everyone know how he's doing.

Wednesday pressers were pretty common during the regular season.

--sonja--

Good to hear about the players working out on their own. I loved the player updates. I mentioned this in another thread, but I would pay to see practice. I really want to see them battle it out for position.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Good to hear they are working out on their own. When he said Hailey won’t be on campus for three more weeks but she is working out at home with her Dad. I have seen their workouts and they are pretty intense so I know she will be in shape.

Reactions: mwatson61
Good to hear they are working out on their own. When he said Hailey won’t be on campus for three more weeks but she is working out at home with her Dad. I have seen their workouts and they are pretty intense so I know she will be in shape.
Speaking of Hailey, here’s another video on her workouts with Dad.

I’ve seen a lot of videos on HVL and she will fall into the same category as Angel, Shoni, Asia and Dana. I read where she will workout with her High School team for 2 hours and then goes home for dinner. After dinner her and her father go back to the gym for another 2 hour workout.
There is no way you keep somebody with that work ethic and talent off the court very long. I know her and her Dad are really going to miss each other.

I’ve seen a lot of videos on HVL and she will fall into the same category as Angel, Shoni, Asia and Dana. I read where she will workout with her High School team for 2 hours and then goes home for dinner. After dinner her and her father go back to the gym for another 2 hour workout.
There is no way you keep somebody with that work ethic and talent off the court very long. I know her and her Dad are really going to miss each other.
I have no idea about their job situation but it wouldn’t surprise me to see her parents rent a home here during the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT