ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball v #21 Washington St

Bardman

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
So, my first match at the L&N Arena - sweet. Place was filled up and loud and the Cards brought the pain. Another 3-0 sweep. The Cougars put up a fight as they had several good hitters and quite honestly their passing was often better than ours. Even with some passing gaffs and some setting miscues the Cards were only challenged in Set#3 and that as much the Cards not making plays versus Wash St doing so. Setting, in my opinion, will ultimately determine how far this group can go. Still work to be done and I think setting will continue to improve.

So, my first match at the L&N Arena - sweet. Place was filled up and loud and the Cards brought the pain. Another 3-0 sweep. The Cougars put up a fight as they had several good hitters and quite honestly their passing was often better than ours. Even with some passing gaffs and some setting miscues the Cards were only challenged in Set#3 and that as much the Cards not making plays versus Wash St doing so. Setting, in my opinion, will ultimately determine how far this group can go. Still work to be done and I think setting will continue to improve.
I was there. I agree.

Reactions: Bardman
We were invited by someone with tickets. I think it is mostly sold out. There may be a few tickets available for walk-ups.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT