ADVERTISEMENT

Vitale

L1c4tillidie

One-Star Poster
Oct 10, 2015
I had to turn him off last night. Spending a whole segment on sUcKs? Are you serious? You have tons of other outlets to slobber over them but why during our game? He's done this before and I find it sickening.

Reactions: CatPhight and Deeva
He also spent quite a bit of time saying CRP is going nowhere and will be the coach of the Cardinals next year! Also mentioned that David Padgett will be promoted to asst. coach.

Step 1 - Motor Mouth is on.
Step 2 - Activate the Mute Button.
Step 3 - Enjoy the game.

Could you imagine what it would have been like in the days when radio was the only source of broadcasting and you had only that idiotic to listen to?

Go CARDS!

Vitale is one of the few guys in the media that hasn't taken the easy route to bash CRP. I follow him on Twitter and he gives a lot of love to Pitino and continues to support him. He is a fan of the biggest programs in college basketball. That's always been his schtick. Last night when he started talking about that team down the road, well, there wasn't much to talk about during our game since it had become a blowout. I don't find Vitale as entertaining as I used to and think it's almost time for him to pack it up but I'll support him since he has supported CRP and our team this year.

There's three programs Vitale will talk up: Duke, Louisville and Kentucky.

Louisville and Kentucky get love from him because they have Italian head coaches who are also successful. Duke, well that's unnatural. His head is so far up K's butt Vitale knows what his last three meals were.

Also, don't Vitale and Pitino own a horse together?

After the conference tournaments this weekend we will pretty much seen the last of Dukie V for the season. :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT