Louisville

45,273 Murray State
48,292 Boston College
59,081 Notre Dame
52,319 Duke
49.945 Virginia Tech
44,628 Virginia

Last edited:
Not bad for a Thursday night against a team with a losing record. I will say I thought Virginia was a lot better than their record. I can’t believe their quarterback was a true freshmen. His only weakness that will probably keep him from playing at the next level is that he is only 5’10”. I have posted this before but I watch a lot of college football and all college sports.

I never watch any pro sports at all just college. I have seen a lot of games where they don’t have full stadiums and that includes the top teams in the country. SEC teams, Notre Dame, B1G, etc. and most of those teams don’t have anything else to do except go to college events. Places like Oxford, Tuscaloosa, Athens, etc are in towns where that is basically the only entertainment. Of course like us all the big games are sold out.

When we played ND at their place when Reggie Bonnafon was quarterback that game would not have been sold out if it wasn’t for the large contingent of Louisville fans. Louisville had a good team that year so it wasn’t because of disrespect to the competition.

There were more people there than the Murray game imo. The crowd was great and imo the best game I’ve been to this year especially the 4th quarter (I didn’t make the ND game)

At today's ticket prices I wonder what the comparable FB attendance needs to be to match the "pre-clown years." for FB ticket revenue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT