ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt is playing Zipp.

Do you have any other wild theories?
Hmmmmm? But your kitty cats are playing South Carolina. Oh yeah, your kitties blew a 18 point lead and lost to South Carolina❗️So do you have any wild theories on why that happen ❓

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any other wild theories?
The FBI cleared him yesterday. And Frank Martin says "so what, we beat the slappies without our FBI kid."

Congrats on the job JV did last nite.

USATSI_9975048

"Elite program," my a$$...

I think this thread is gold - because it shows you just how important those W's are to those fans down the road.

Had UK won last night, this abomination of a thread would be on page 3 this morning.

But, since they lost, the intruders, er I mean.... the visitors, stayed away.

Let's all be patient. After a night of cussing their own and firing their rifles into the air, I expect order to be restored sometime by noon today.

There will be the standard circle of the wagons. You know, the players don't care. Fire coach Cal. Player ____ needs to ride the bench.

Then a sense of calm will come over them... there will be reflection on their # of titles, record against UofL in the Super Bowl, etc...

Looking forward to them all to gradually come crawling back over.

I think I'll just copy/paste this one into all the other UK glory threads around here!

The FBI cleared him yesterday. And Frank Martin says "so what, we beat the slappies without our FBI kid."

Congrats on the job JV did last nite.

USATSI_9975048

"Elite program," my a$$...
He's been practicing and practiced after the FBI announcement. You're wrong again.

Reactions: Kentucky31
I will issue a challenge to the entire Vandy debate team, one guy v. whatever. I have plenty of experience with a swarm of slapd!cks...

Reactions: Cue Card
I will issue a challenge to the entire Vandy debate team, one guy v. whatever. I have plenty of experience with a swarm of slapd!cks...
Schedules won’t line up dude. Even college kids don’t stay up as late as you.

Is your record close to the historical basketball records of, say Auburn to UK?? 123-13, lol

Life in a football conference, lol.

Slapdicks are too easy. Their intellectual gave up 4 years ago with the Nerlen Team.

Reactions: zipp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT