ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer put on administrative leave

Gonna be interesting to see if OSU cans him. It’s pathetic that this pos assistant was allowed to treat his family this way without repercussions for so long.

I have to wonder if tOSU is actually concerned about their hiring process and people that are acting in a criminal way toward their “loved ones” OR if they are concerned about negative press. I’m thinking that I already know the answer.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Mayoman
Interestingly enough, when OSU extended his contract they put language in there specifically noting his responsibilities in regards to reporting harassment/abuse type claims. It appears that OSU would be protected in a “for cause” dismissal.

My rational mind says he will be fired and never even looked at again as a coach. My realistic mind says he will be punished with suspension for a one-two cupcake games and continue to make millions until he is ready to call it quits at OSU.

If there is any validity to the reports that he knew then I think there is no way he coaches again at OSU. This creep beat his wife (in front of his kids I might add) repeatedly. If Meyer even knew one shred of this, he helped enable this horrible behavior.

At this time of the season a "leave" sounds like "negotiated separation" to me.

I say he's gone.

And this is going to have tentacles. The CFB coaching carousel has a deep pool. Everybody has coached with everybody somewhere, sometime. Others knew and said nothing.......

It will be interesting to see how far this reaches.

If there is any validity to the reports that he knew then I think there is no way he coaches again at OSU. This creep beat his wife (in front of his kids I might add) repeatedly. If Meyer even knew one shred of this, he helped enable this horrible behavior.

And the first time in 2009 his wife was pregnant. Just a POS, surely Meyer could have found a quality that wasn’t a POS abuser.

My take is, they will fire his wife for not reporting it to the university, she will deny that she told Urban, protecting him will be job 1. The big win at all cost OSU donors will step in and makes sure he keeps his job.

If he knew in 2015 and did not send the butt plug to counseling, then he is as guilty as the perp because he helped wind him up with no control.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT