ADVERTISEMENT

UofL Transfer Portal

Thinking we may lose almost all of our players it's going to be a definite restart next year hopefully they can get enough players to be competitive

Reactions: shadow force
I believe we picked up a player in the football portal who then stayed with his original team. I think it's smart for players to explore options while no coach is available. Doesn't necessarily mean they will leave and there are a few I'd like to see stay. I'm sure Josh has talked to the players ans they know he's going to bring in someone who is actually qualified to coach here.

Think about it. Why would they want to stay at a place that is a losing laughing stock? If UofL hires a big name coach some may consider staying, but they would probably leave anyway. There's a lot of places to go and win.

We may literally see a 100 percent totally different roster next season.

Reactions: the artist FKA zipp
I'd like to hold on to Glenn. I think he can be a stud down the road.
I like Glenn as well but he will always be an undersized forward and doesn't have the ballhandling skills to play guard. Hes a good backup player. Problem is, thats all we have except maybe BHH and Clarke if he's not playing the PG.

He's also a local kid so if the local kids can play at a high level, its not a good look for them to go elsewheres.

Reactions: UofLouisville
That guy we had sure had some malfunctions while here. I don't think he healed anything but sure poured salt on the wound

I hope someone writes a tell all book about what went on inside the KP program. There has to be strange stories there.
I would like to know what was worse, the end of the Mack era or the entire Payne era. Once the Mack era came to an end, all the talk was about how Payne was going to resurrect the culture and help all the players heal. Reality is that everything the past two years was far from what people thought it was going to be

I always thought it was stupid and kind of soft from the players that they needed time to “heal” and what not. Maybe I’m not informed about everything that went on, but it feels to me as if they were minimizing the situation from their side and trying to make people feel bad for them

Reactions: KozmasAgain
So if White and Hatfield waited until the announcement of Kelsey, does that mean they are not in favor of the hire. If so, we lost maybe 2 guys I wouldn't mind coming back. Fact is, we are rebuilding again.

Kids make the dumbest decisions 😂. You are worth a lot more if you wait and coaches get desperate for positional needs. Saddest part is this coach will actually play the tempo Payne promised 😂. See ya 👋

Kids make the dumbest decisions 😂. You are worth a lot more if you wait and coaches get desperate for positional needs. Saddest part is this coach will actually play the tempo Payne promised 😂. See ya 👋
Not necessarily with Hatfield, White and Clark. They did enough to generate some NIL interest from other programs... It's today world.

I think conversations are probably already happening to keep some of these guys here despite them entering the portal. Stay tuned...should be an interesting next 7-10 days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT