ADVERTISEMENT

UofL/GT Football Game

SoulSr

300+
Aug 20, 2001
Harrod's Creek, KY
Has anyone purchased their tickets? If so, what section will the Louisville fans be seated. I assume it will be Sections 134 & 136 which are the usual seats for the visiting fans at Mercedes-Benz stadium. I look forward to being there for the game.

Go CARDS

Are we, technically, the visitors in this game? I thought with it being a CFA Kick-Off game it would be a neutral site venue.

Are we, technically, the visitors in this game? I thought with it being a CFA Kick-Off game it would be a neutral site venue.

Good question. Since the Mercedes Stadium signed a five year contract with GT four years ago to host one game a year as the home field, I think this the game for 2023. I just want to know where the CARD fans were seated.

GT is in our home-and-away rotation for the next four seasons. The 2023 game is not a “neutral site” game. It’s just not at their stadium.

IU is our neutral site game this year…

Reactions: LeFors4Ever
Thx Zipp. I thought because this was one of those CFA Kick Off games it was a "neutral site." I'm in Tampa so I'm not a season ticket holder but I would, also, like to make sure I get tix with all of the UofL fans for this game.

Reactions: the artist FKA zipp
Has anyone purchased their tickets? If so, what section will the Louisville fans be seated. I assume it will be Sections 134 & 136 which are the usual seats for the visiting fans at Mercedes-Benz stadium. I look forward to being there for the game.

Go CARDS
Mine are in Sec 131.

Reactions: SoulSr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT