ADVERTISEMENT

How do we not hit stadium capacity in that game?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy on allegations of deceit if that's what you're doing. Anyone can make an honest mistake or a bad assumption. With the possible exception of @Guardman, no one drags more raw data and linked references into this space than I do. And as I enjoy saying, when data are as bad as ours have been, nobody needs to make up anything.

I'll get to ticket scans shortly which are not what U of L reports. They may report attendance BASED ON ticket scans, but not the actual numbers. They've publicly acknowledged that. LINK

Because of all the pushback on the notion that everything wasn't perfect on Saturday, I'm getting more precise with my statements from this point forward. And I'm changing the name of this thread as a result.

What U of L failed to do on Saturday as far as attendance was hit the stadium capacity with their announced number. Without counting physical seats, that's as close as we can determine to be fact. We may debate what the true capacity is, but it's typically reported as 61,000. There are isolated references to it being 60,800.

And this is two times (in two) that U of L has failed to do that for what will probably be the all time marquee opponent--Notre Dame--on any home schedule. To understand why that's significant, we can look at the list of recent "sellouts" at the stadium...

Fball-Attendance-v-Capacity-02.jpg

The linked article above from late 2018 clearly states that U of L includes unticketed attendees like stadium staff and media. So a number higher than stated capacity was never any kind of anomaly. The only game on the list above that didn't exceed capacity was lightly attended by slapd!cks thinking that Lamar & Co was going to steamroll their a$$es.

It's not an issue of unscanned tickets. The second game on the above list--Clemson in 2017--showed ticket scans of 46,224 which was 9,364 below announced attendance. For the home schedules in 2016 and 2017, one in four (24.5%) of the fans counted as in attendance did not have their tickets scanned. Also note that this analysis in late 2018 was more than a year after the new regime took over. The data it contains are as credible of a one-off analysis as we could obtain for what's going on now.

I also stated in the OP my own observation from the AE Club in which I had a bird's eye view of the east stadium seating. The toughest and probably last seats to sell are in the upper reaches of the UPS Flight Deck. Those are exactly the seats that were sparsely occupied. A couple thousand short of capacity is 10-20% of the UPS seating. Does it make sense that only people who bought tickets from U of L the last few weeks decided not to attend or never made it to their seats?

One thing that should be abundantly clear with me is I don't believe a word of what U of L administrators say. Why would I considering all of the distortions and unfulfilled promises there have been in recent years. That's in stark contrast to my support of guys like Jeff Brohm who were born and raised here, who worked hard to make this place better, and/or who are succeeding DESPITE the circumstances they're working under. I'm just damn glad that really good coaches like Brohm, Walz, and McDonnell don't care about the stuff going on around them.

Unfortunately--and for the sake of concerned fans and the other 20 head coaches on staff--I still do...
Honest question, does anyone like you? You’re an insufferable POS imo. Literally!

Reactions: OldhamCard335
I have already weighed in to this thread, by acknowledging that I accept Ty’s explanation as to what qualifies “as a sellout”, and I am comfortable with referring to the ND game as all tickets having been sold by the University.

With that said, I see no reason for the personal insults that are being directed at the author of the OP, or efforts to silence him via banning, etc.

Zipp brings statistics to the site, some of which are up for interpretation, while others result in healthy debate. If this site become a “mutual admiration society “, it might become pretty boring with most folks just typing out ditto.

I have already weighed in to this thread, by acknowledging that I accept Ty’s explanation as to what qualifies “as a sellout”, and I am comfortable with referring to the ND game as all tickets having been sold by the University.

With that said, I see no reason for the personal insults that are being directed at the author of the OP, or efforts to silence him via banning, etc.

Zipp brings statistics to the site, some of which are up for interpretation, while others result in healthy debate. If this site become a “mutual admiration society “, it might become pretty boring with most folks just typing out ditto.

I believe Zipp is a good reason this board is a ghost town. You guys banned all of the Kentucky fans so there’s no back and forth there, but you let him post because he pays for the premium site? Not good business imo.

I will try to refrain from name calling, but damn he’s more annoying than any Kentucky fan.

Reactions: BPGhost
You'll have to define "routinely." But it sounds like you're denying the list of all time high attendance football games. You see the capacity and reported attendance values for each game, right?

This is the central problem... When you stop hitting the bar, it gets lowered. Per your comment, now supposedly we never did what the data said we did. And I submit the reason is because we can't do it anymore. Explain your comment(s) otherwise...
It was your term. I suppose, based on your argument, you define “routinely” as 5 or 6 times over several years. That wouldn’t meet most people’s definition of “routinely”. Mine would be 5 or 6 times a year. In other words, almost every time. This is a chronic issue dating back to Jurich and previously.

Actually, I have seen a lot more new posters recently than ever before, but I have no evidence to support that sense.

I have been a UL fan since 1962, so I have seen the rather incredible rise in support of this School, before it was recognized as a University.

The events leading up to, and following the termination of President Dr Ramsey, AD Tom Jurich, Men’s BB HC Rick Pitino and FB HC Bobby Petrino explain why there are so few UL fans engaged in sites like this, as well as some attendance to events. Women’s BB and VB enjoy enormous fan support, as it follows their hugely successful performance.

Jeff Brohm‘s return to Louisville is the first major positive in a long time. Blaming a poster for any decline on this Board is hard for me to accept, particularly without more evidence as to who left as a result of any single poster, including Zipp.

I applaud you for trying to take up for your geriatric brother, Zipp, and that's said with all due respect. But the facts that you claim he brings are played out. He regurgitates the same stuff over and over. He places blame on the same people over and over. It gets old. People who complain all the time do nothing but make things worse. If you are a fan, complaining incessantly does what...it doesn't help. It drives a wedge in a fan base. We all know Zipp was an admirer of Jurich. A lot of people were. I was. But I also understand that things change and holding onto the past doesn't help you in the present or the future. You want to bitch about finances, get your ass out there and help raise money. You're a fan, right? You care, right? So things you care about, you roll up your sleeves and help. And now, to bitch about the attendance for a game, it's ****ing petty. Go listen to Heird before the game. They flat out asked him, "I have seen different numbers out there, but what is an actual sellout? How many people can you put in here?" His response, "For a football game, we max out right at 59k." So to now bitch about the announced attendance, matching exactly what the AD said publicly before the game even started is petty. It's agenda posting. It's flaming. And you sir can take that shit elsewhere you old crumudgeon.

Raw data doesn’t always tell the complete story. Because you aren’t using all the data points to make your point. Notre Dame who had a crazy fanbase turned tickets back in. Numbers can be used however you want to use them to support whatever narrative. The reality is the numbers haven’t been good. There are valid reasons why they have been bad including the administration.

With that said football has the right guy. That is clear. The data on tickets sales means nothing since they sold 59,000 to 60,000 tickets. There is zero significance in the numbers.

There are gaps and oversights in your analysis.

Ty's explanation went far and beyond how you are portraying it. Ty warned the OP, gave him a stern lecture, and made the comment he wished he was never tagged because he was disgusted by the thread. I'm unsure how that's eluding you. Ty did a lot more than just set the record straight. He pointed out the thread topic is hot garbage. You seem to be pretending that didn't happen. It did. Why did the boss warn him?

It's okay to like Zipp. A UK fan stopped in and agrees with you. I'm not saying I dislike him either, Zipp is entertaining.

But there is a segment of the community (probably majority) that view him to be an unapologetic one trick pony troll. Pushback to a troll isn't always going to be soft.

What the troll is doing is not debate, nor is it healthy. It's just a narcissist trolling a community.

I'm unsure why you claim to like debate either, you put the Ghost on ignore when he disagreed with you.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BPGhost and Mayoman

Zipp has been banned more than once for his agenda posting. I find his manipulated data, charts and graphs laughable and give it the all the attention it deserves. In any event It's Ty's site and he can allow or not allow who he wants to post here.

Last edited:
I’m saying we can’t do what we used to routinely do…

And I’m saying that we increased stadium capacity by 5800 and then did not follow that up with two-to-three years of sustained excellence, as we did with all of those periods in UofL football history that I mentioned previously. It’s quite possible that is getting ready to change, beginning in 2023.

Actually, I have seen a lot more new posters recently than ever before, but I have no evidence to support that sense.

I have been a UL fan since 1962, so I have seen the rather incredible rise in support of this School, before it was recognized as a University.

The events leading up to, and following the termination of President Dr Ramsey, AD Tom Jurich, Men’s BB HC Rick Pitino and FB HC Bobby Petrino explain why there are so few UL fans engaged in sites like this, as well as some attendance to events. Women’s BB and VB enjoy enormous fan support, as it follows their hugely successful performance.

Jeff Brohm‘s return to Louisville is the first major positive in a long time. Blaming a poster for any decline on this Board is hard for me to accept, particularly without more evidence as to who left as a result of any single poster, including Zipp.
I agree that there have been some new posters, and I don’t like the idea of banning UK fans (I still don’t know why I’m banned over there, but we are better than them). However, I still maintain that we have had football attendance issues for years and that it is not related to who the AD or president is. I didn’t hate Satt as much as some posters did. We should recognize that CJB is off to a good start largely because Satt rebuilt the roster ravaged by Bobby 2.0. That said, I think Brohm is an improvement and there are bright days ahead for football. As regards the Artist, he certainly livens up the board and I missed him when he went on hiatus.

Zipp has been banned more than once for his agenda posting. I find his manipulated data, charts and graphs laughable and give it the all the attention it deserves. In any event It's Ty's site and he can allow or not allow who he wants to post here.
I don't have any animosity toward Zipp personally but it's apparent to me he's making the board completely toxic, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

Zipp isn't going to change what he's doing. People aren't going to stop responding.

I don't get what purpose it serves to allow this to continue.

I don't have any animosity toward Zipp personally but it's apparent to me he's making the board completely toxic, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

Zipp isn't going to change what he's doing. People aren't going to stop responding.

I don't get what purpose it serves to allow this to continue.

I believe that these message boards should be for fans to share their passion for UofL athletics and not for perpetually deranged attacks on the university administration that is better suited for a CJ forum. As I said it's up to Ty.

Reactions: Mayoman
I agree I would prefer to hear from ignorant, toothless, cousin marrying UK fans more than Zipp’s divisive trolling.

I believe Zipp is a good reason this board is a ghost town. You guys banned all of the Kentucky fans so there’s no back and forth there, but you let him post because he pays for the premium site? Not good business imo.

I will try to refrain from name calling, but damn he’s more annoying than any Kentucky fan.
I'm puzzled why certain posters continue to click on my posts and esp. open threads I start. Is someone holding a gun to your head?

I post in a small number of threads, and I don't start that many on my own. Avoiding me should be pretty easy even if you don't put me on "ignore"--which is something you should really do if you truly believe what you say.

I think some people like to complain about 'zipp' but can't wait to read what I have to say. Strange behavior...

I actually prefer TAFKAZ’s criticism of UofL athletic department leadership to limiting discussion only to positive posts, which do not generate much discussion/debate.

I consider his posts regarding this topic appropriate until the current UofL leadership actually succeeds in turning around the recent year over year deficit. They’ve hit a home run getting Jeff to come home, and have had a couple of solid base hits with the retentions of Busboom-Kelly, Jeff Walz, and Dan McDonnell, but until Men’s Basketball is fixed, they haven’t fixed the problem.

It was your term. I suppose, based on your argument, you define “routinely” as 5 or 6 times over several years. That wouldn’t meet most people’s definition of “routinely”. Mine would be 5 or 6 times a year. In other words, almost every time. This is a chronic issue dating back to Jurich and previously.
I don't follow your logic... We only play 6 home games in most seasons, 7 on occasion. If we hit the capacity number 5-6 times per year, we would be "sold out" just about every game.

No, we have never done that nor will we. Nor is that what I've ever claimed. What I'm saying is we can't EVER accomplish that now. Saturday's game is that evidence...

I applaud you for trying to take up for your geriatric brother, Zipp, and that's said with all due respect. But the facts that you claim he brings are played out. He regurgitates the same stuff over and over. He places blame on the same people over and over. It gets old. People who complain all the time do nothing but make things worse. If you are a fan, complaining incessantly does what...it doesn't help. It drives a wedge in a fan base. We all know Zipp was an admirer of Jurich. A lot of people were. I was. But I also understand that things change and holding onto the past doesn't help you in the present or the future. You want to bitch about finances, get your ass out there and help raise money. You're a fan, right? You care, right? So things you care about, you roll up your sleeves and help. And now, to bitch about the attendance for a game, it's ****ing petty. Go listen to Heird before the game. They flat out asked him, "I have seen different numbers out there, but what is an actual sellout? How many people can you put in here?" His response, "For a football game, we max out right at 59k." So to now bitch about the announced attendance, matching exactly what the AD said publicly before the game even started is petty. It's agenda posting. It's flaming. And you sir can take that shit elsewhere you old crumudgeon.
I'd like a reference for that Heird quote about "59K" if you have it. That's the very point I'm trying to make with this thread. The numbers keep declining.

Also, it's not my job to "help raise money" for U of L or athletics. They have highly paid people, the predecessors for whom used to do that really well. My interest is in bringing forth what is really going on instead of what we're spoon fed, like 59,000 is the new capacity number.

By the way, age brings perspective and wisdom. Let's not be too hard on @2330859 ... 😆

Question for board members:

If a Cat fan came onto this board and stated the same derogatory or toxic things...would that poster be banned? If your answer is yes, then I ask what is the difference?

He is much more enjoyable and better when he goes after Cat fans/cat issues than he is when he turns on UofL. Broken record and quite annoying.

We love you Zipp...you are our Zipp. Now pause for some bliss...Cards are 6-0 baby and ranked in the T15...I had doubts that would ever happen again...but here we are man. Life is too damn short to dwell on the past or the negative things in life. Move forward and enjoy life.

Reactions: earsky
Zipp has been banned more than once.
Can confirm. Hell, if memory serves, I Blacklisted (temp ban) him at least 7 times. And this was prior to Ty taking over the site. He had/has protection from somewhere. So, requesting he be banned is futile.

I’ve stated over and over, the only effective way to limit his negative board impact is to ignore him. He absolutely lives for the kind of attention he receives in threads like this.

Trolling101 - Only use and accept the data that supports the agenda.
As I often ask people--and seldom witness any effort to respond--always bring your own data when you don't like mine. No one except @Guardman brings as much documented info and data to this space as I do. Few even try.

The only logical conclusion from that is others don't have data, which isn't surprising. There's not often two financial reports, two attendance numbers, or two of anything official to reference. I generally refer to what is published from the only reference that exists.

How is that "using and accepting the data that supports the agenda?"...

Last edited:
Zipp has been banned more than once for his agenda posting. I find his manipulated data, charts and graphs laughable and give it the all the attention it deserves...
Again, how is it "manipulated?" When have you ever tried to make your case for that in any instance when you think I have manipulated data?

If you're gonna talk the talk, walk the walk...

I don't follow your logic... We only play 6 home games in most seasons, 7 on occasion. If we hit the capacity number 5-6 times per year, we would be "sold out" just about every game.

No, we have never done that nor will we. Nor is that what I've ever claimed. What I'm saying is we can't EVER accomplish that now. Saturday's game is that evidence...
The question is the definition of “routinely”. You seem to think it means about 10% of the time, I think it means more like 90%.

Empty seats mean nothing. Tickets sold—announced attendance—by definition tells you whether the game is sold out. We announced 2,000 less than capacity. NOT a sellout…
I think that's tickets scanned the 59,000 k. Like I said my earlier post I walked right through no one even scanned mine. If all of the tickets are sold, it's a sellout doesn't mean everyone goes

And I’m saying that we increased stadium capacity by 5800 and then did not follow that up with two-to-three years of sustained excellence, as we did with all of those periods in UofL football history that I mentioned previously. It’s quite possible that is getting ready to change, beginning in 2023.
Could be, and I honestly hope that Jeff Brohm brings this football program to unparalleled heights. He deserves that kind of reward for the work he's doing, and fans deserve some of that for what we have suffered through the last several years.

BUT you're offering another example of the coincidence argument... In this case, at precisely the point where we expanded the stadium to where we can't quite fill it, we hired new people to do it.

And the numbers show that the very first game after the stadium was expanded to 55K (9/4/2010), we hit the capacity number. That was the first game after Kragthorpe and with Adam Froman at QB. Hard to get much lower than that...

The question is the definition of “routinely”. You seem to think it means about 10% of the time, I think it means more like 90%.
No chance that you're making that sort of capital investment with no room to grow. You'd be financially justified doing a stadium expansion every 2-3 years.

But frequency is sidetracking the issue... We NEVER hit the capacity number now which underpins the argument that the stadium is "overbuilt." No it's not, it's underutilized by people who can't fill it...an issue that just came to the forefront several years ago.

If you haven't already, read the linked WDRB article from 2018 in which U of L was already posturing that they can't fill the last stadium expansion. All they've done since 2018 is prove that...

I’ve stated over and over, the only effective way to limit his negative board impact is to ignore him. He absolutely lives for the kind of attention he receives in threads like this.
It's not an effective means to address the issue of toxicity on the board.

Look at bdnewton's thread. That guy is a good poster, and yet he started a negative thread like that. The environment is just too toxic at this stage for any solution to come from the users.

The users are not even all on the same page of how to address the toxicity, which is part of the toxicity.

The next stage of this is likely that people who have no business arguing will start attacking each other over what to do about Zipp.

I don't know what the best solution is but if there is one, it's going to have to come from the site managers.

I think that's tickets scanned the 59,000 k. Like I said my earlier post I walked right through no one even scanned mine. If all of the tickets are sold, it's a sellout doesn't mean everyone goes
It's a reasonable take, but look at the linked WDRB article above from 2018. Scanned numbers are often ten thousand or more below announced attendance figures. I'm not saying they're not somehow using ticket scans to estimate attendance, but they're not simply reporting the raw numbers from the gates...

I'd like a reference for that Heird quote about "59K" if you have it. That's the very point I'm trying to make with this thread. The numbers keep declining.

Also, it's not my job to "help raise money" for U of L or athletics. They have highly paid people, the predecessors for whom used to do that really well. My interest is in bringing forth what is really going on instead of what we're spoon fed, like 59,000 is the new capacity number.

By the way, age brings perspective and wisdom. Let's not be too hard on @2330859 ... 😆
Go listen to the pregame radio show for his interview. It's in there. I am not going to do your homework and find shit. If you spend 1/10th the time looking for it that you do posting negative bullshit, you would find it, no problem.

Oh, and it's not your job. That's a wack ass comment to make. If people only helped organizations that they worked for, then 98% of the work done for nonprofits would not exist. When someone cares, they lean in and help. They don't bitch and complain and do nothing. You're an old whiny ass hole who has beat the same drum for 2 decades. Give it up man. Go find a new hobby or a new team to cheer for. I am quite positive nobody will miss your tired ass!

• Love
Could be, and I honestly hope that Jeff Brohm brings this football program to unparalleled heights. He deserves that kind of reward for the work he's doing, and fans deserve some of that for what we have suffered through the last several years.

BUT you're offering another example of the coincidence argument... In this case, at precisely the point where we expanded the stadium to where we can't quite fill it, we hired new people to do it.

And the numbers show that the very first game after the stadium was expanded to 55K (9/4/2010), we hit the capacity number. That was the first game after Kragthorpe and with Adam Froman at QB. Hard to get much lower than that...

There are a lot of differences in the way tickets are sold/distributed/redeemed between 2010 and 2023. Back then vendors and individuals were selling/giving away their extra paper tickets as you walked into the stadium.

Now the tickets are electronic and the transfer process is nowhere near as seamless as cash exchanged for paper. What that means is when someone has to bail at the last minute due to life happening, they don’t hand their tickets over to their brother-in-law to sell or give away at the gate - the tickets almost certainly go unused.

...The environment is just too toxic at this stage...
Some issues will always be in the eye of the beholder, and some people have a higher tolerance for friction and dissension than others. But I don't understand or accept your concern as a legit issue.

A message board is fundamentally people coming together to exchange comments and to agree or disagree. If it's a source of frustration for anyone, they should question why they are exposing themselves to the Wild West of the internet. In retirement, I don't use the internet on a job or for pay. It has to be for enjoyment or I wouldn't power up my laptop.

The folks who keep coming here must on balance feel the way I do. And their actions say more than their words. They keep coming here. It's not unlike the people who paradoxically click on my posts. There must be some enjoyment involved.

It's far from "toxicity". That's what your take is on face value...

Go listen to the pregame radio show for his interview. It's in there. I am not going to do your homework and find shit. If you spend 1/10th the time looking for it that you do posting negative bullshit, you would find it, no problem.

Oh, and it's not your job. That's a wack ass comment to make. If people only helped organizations that they worked for, then 98% of the work done for nonprofits would not exist. When someone cares, they lean in and help. They don't bitch and complain and do nothing. You're an old whiny ass hole who has beat the same drum for 2 decades. Give it up man. Go find a new hobby or a new team to cheer for. I am quite positive nobody will miss your tired ass!
I didn't ask for your help doing research, I just asked for your reference which you provided. If I can find the radio podcast, I'll take it from there.

I don't help anyone with time or money who doesn't deserve it. That applies to nonprofits or for-profits. I try to target my support for U of L to those individuals and functions that still do (deserve it). That's NOT broad based support for athletics, not anymore.

And while it might make you feel good, the last way to influence me is through insults. You should have guessed that by now since you obviously follow me. In fact, I typically take them as a sign of surrender, that it's the best you can muster to come back at me.

It might add to the air of toxicity that @Mike'sMarbles doesn't like to see. But I'm actually glad that the moderators leave posts like your intact. I'll always favor less censorship vs more, and posts like yours often say less about the other person/issue and more about the poster himself...

Again, how is it "manipulated?" When have you ever tried to make your case for that in any instance when you think I have manipulated data?

If you're gonna talk the talk, walk the walk...

Why should I bother when you consider yourself an idiot savant with numbers which I don't argue with. Just leave off the savant. You've been refuted countless times by others which you just ignore or change the narrative. I wouldn't engage with you any more than I would a monkey at the zoo pitching his feces. Play all day with yourself by yourself.

Last edited:
It's a reasonable take, but look at the linked WDRB article above from 2018. Scanned numbers are often ten thousand or more below announced attendance figures. I'm not saying they're not somehow using ticket scans to estimate attendance, but they're not simply reporting the raw numbers from the gates...
Maybe so. I'm just so damn happy with the direction of the football program that I just don't care. We are in good hands right now. Go cards

Reactions: Mike'sMarbles

That’s an interesting take from someone who is on record for putting multiple posters (including Knucklehank for goodness sake) on ignore who expressed dissenting opinions from yours.

Of course - you’ll never read this post. Maybe your new BFF zipper can relay it to you?🤔

There are gaps and oversights in your analysis.

Ty's explanation went far and beyond how you are portraying it. Ty warned the OP, gave him a stern lecture, and made the comment he wished he was never tagged because he was disgusted by the thread. I'm unsure how that's eluding you. Ty did a lot more than just set the record straight. He pointed out the thread topic is hot garbage. You seem to be pretending that didn't happen. It did. Why did the boss warn him?

It's okay to like Zipp. A UK fan stopped in and agrees with you. I'm not saying I dislike him either, Zipp is entertaining.

But there is a segment of the community (probably majority) that view him to be an unapologetic one trick pony troll. Pushback to a troll isn't always going to be soft.

What the troll is doing is not debate, nor is it healthy. It's just a narcissist trolling a community.

I'm unsure why you claim to like debate either, you put the Ghost on ignore when he disagreed with you.
I can see it with me - I’m prickly but Knuckles?? That’s just weak tea…

• Haha
Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
No chance that you're making that sort of capital investment with no room to grow. You'd be financially justified doing a stadium expansion every 2-3 years.

But frequency is sidetracking the issue... We NEVER hit the capacity number now which underpins the argument that the stadium is "overbuilt." No it's not, it's underutilized by people who can't fill it...an issue that just came to the forefront several years ago.

If you haven't already, read the linked WDRB article from 2018 in which U of L was already posturing that they can't fill the last stadium expansion. All they've done since 2018 is prove that...
We don’t know all that went in to the expansion decision. It would seem to me that a large waiting list for season tickets sustained over several years would trigger expansion. I think Jurich loved building so much, he had a bit of a hair trigger. The fan base has been relatively flat for years. The passionate fans have probably been steady at about 35k. I doubt we had the kind of pent-up demand that would have really justified the expansion. Financially it may have been justified in terms of suite sales, but we’re talking about empty seats, not dollars. As regards being overbuilt vs undersold, it all depends on who you want to blame. You want to blame new administration for not filling up Jurich’s stadium. I want to blame the old administration for overreach.

And I will blame a lack of sustained excellence on the field. Ex-coaches Bobby Petrino and Scott Satterfield are primarily responsible for that. Secondarily, so are the athletic directors who hired them and who decided to keep them each year they were here and not coaching up their teams to challenge for ACC championships.

There’s plenty of blame to go around. UofL fans have proven over and over again that they will support sustained excellence, and that’s precisely what we haven’t been given since we joined the ACC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT