ADVERTISEMENT

How do we not hit stadium capacity in that game?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Average NCAA football attendance dropped 7 years in a row from 2014-2021. And while 2022 saw a mild increase from 2021 it was still lower than 5 of those years. The way football is consumed has changed and I think it’s safe to say that the expansion was unfortunately poorly timed to this change in habits. The good news is that it seems that the pendulum for watching sports live and in person is starting to swing back. Couple that with an exciting brand of UofL football and seemingly more stability at the university and maybe things will get to where we all want it.

The only agreement that I have from the responses to my last post, is this is a rather “toxic” environment. I will try this one last time, but I know well in advance that it will fall on deaf ears.

My post was not condoning whatever statistics or opinions that Zipp submits here, nor was it intended to suggest agreement with his volumes of responses to those who disagree with him.

I think I was simply expressing my support of freedom of expression, regardless of unpopularity. So much WOKE in our Country right now, which seems to have it’s origin with political correctness = stifling freedom of speech. When one disagrees with another ….. just silence them.

I use the “ignore button” on several posters on this site, as it does nothing to prohibit them from expressing their opinions, but it allows me to avoid those posters that I have no respect. If you all find Zipp so bad, why do you continue to participate in his OPs?

The only agreement that I have from the responses to my last post, is this is a rather “toxic” environment. I will try this one last time, but I know well in advance that it will fall on deaf ears.

My post was not condoning whatever statistics or opinions that Zipp submits here, nor was it intended to suggest agreement with his volumes of responses to those who disagree with him.

I think I was simply expressing my support of freedom of expression, regardless of unpopularity. So much WOKE in our Country right now, which seems to have it’s origin with political correctness = stifling freedom of speech. When one disagrees with another ….. just silence them.

I use the “ignore button” on several posters on this site, as it does nothing to prohibit them from expressing their opinions, but it allows me to avoid those posters that I have no respect. If you all find Zipp so bad, why do you continue to participate in his OPs?
It’s just a message board. We don’t need to take ourselves, or each other, so seriously. The artist is fun to argue with. What’s the harm done anyone?

You're a piece of $%#@ who needs to get relieved of your posting permission.
My gosh people take a chill pill.

Calling people names and cursing is completely uncalled for and should not be tolerated! We can do better!

We all have power to control ourselves. None of us agree on everything. If you disagree with someone on a subject, just let it go and don't involve yourself in the discussion.

We have many great fans here who are very positive about many things. However we also know we have issues.

Due to the comparitively low volume of posts on this board, it's unfortunate that the critical ones feel like they have more weight here. That doesn't make them right or wrong. I often choose to focus on the positives, while knowing we have issues to address....and when I can make an impact in some tangible way on those I will. There are too many people that do not even want to acknowledge there are issues.

Show some tolerance and be mature human beings.

Wow…we’ve reached the point where “woke” has been injected into the conversation. It’s in all caps so he’s really serious! Things have definitely gone off the rails. Oh well, this “snowflake” has me on ignore so he won’t see this anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT