ADVERTISEMENT

Ul vs Creighton Volleyball

UofLouisville

Two-Star Poster
Feb 18, 2023
Don't know whether it's the lighting in Pitts arena or espn's camera but the visual is like watching under candlelight.

I am on the road traveling so I can’t watch this match. I knew this would be a tough match I hope we can pull it out.

Anna has not been stellar all year when it come to returning serves. A win and advance! Great job Cards.

Louisville wins 15-8 in 5 sets. Norah Sis for Creighton is one of the better attackers I've seen this year. Robbins played a big role subbing for UL. Great match. Going to have to tighten up on the unforced mistakes going forward.

I thought this was going to be a tough match before it even started. We beat a good team today and it only gets tougher from here. Go Cards!!!

I don’t know what is more stressful watching the match live on TV or searching for live updates on the phone.
that's where youtubetv is handy so then can do both simultaneously, lol. i've just recently started to actually watch/listen at my desk in a windows tab, i put the game on to jsut listen and then rewind if a good play happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT