ADVERTISEMENT

UK Mods Staying Busy:

Yeah....you really havent watched any football this year have you? And If I recall I think we've beaten 2 SEC teams in the last 3 years for this magical thing called a bowl. You see theres this event every year known as the post season. We dont expect you to know that happens but I feel its important for you to know theres an entire world out there you will probably never get to experience. So go back under your bridge troll, you might find Stoops there in a week or two begging for change.

....That one sure went over someone's head. ..whoa....

no need to reply to him. he is a poser, and a hysterical one as well. i laugh at almost all of his.

BTW, have a fireball shot in honor of my dad. i am in the ville right now and don't expect dad to make it through the night.

Prayers. ..hang tough. ..

cardfaninmemphis...

BTW, have a fireball shot in honor of my dad. i am in the ville right now and don't expect dad to make it through the night.

Had one and said a prayer. I hope all is well in your family.

I hate to laugh, there's nothing funny about divorce (especially if children are involved - no idea if they are or not) - but this made me LOL.
UK fan here; my first time on the UL board, I come in peace. :cool: Another UK fan provided a link to this thread. To the extent that these things are true or not, I'm learning more here than I am on the UK board.

Anyway, Stoops is married with two sons that are between 8-12 yrs of age; don't know their exact ages. About two weeks ago, a poster on the UK 247 board made a vague mention about Stoops having some personal problems. I didn't think much about it at the time, but it looks like whatever is going on is getting out into the open. And you're right, while I wouldn't have sympathy for Stoops, I feel bad for his wife and kids.

Reactions: Morgantown Card
The problem with this Stoops thing is the amount of money involved. Anything or one involved with UK Athletics is going stay away from this thing true or not.

If true, it does not pass the eye test. In other words it has the appearance of being setup to avoid paying out a rather large some of money.

If Stoops/UK wins today, it goes away until the next loss.

He checked into Holiday Inn Express. Who knows, maybe pretending to be a big time coach will help? :D
I wish he had done this 4 years ago. We might be able to beat teams like Southern Miss. Heck if Barnhart was staying at the Holiday Inn Express he might have been smart enough to answer Petrino's call instead of hiring Stoops in the first place.

I wish he had done this 4 years ago. We might be able to beat teams like Southern Miss. Heck if Barnhart was staying at the Holiday Inn Express he might have been smart enough to answer Petrino's call instead of hiring Stoops in the first place.
I think it's so funny that your fan base actually believe you had a shot at Bobby. Only in your dreams.

I think it's so funny that your fan base actually believe you had a shot at Bobby. Only in your dreams.

I am not arguing, when our job opened after Joker was fired, his agent tried to get Barnhart on the phone. His dad also called the Courier and did an interview stating his son was interested. If I wanted someone to look my way, that's what I would do. Barnhart's an idiot and Jurich is the mman as usual though. The only hire Barnhart ever got right was Brooks. Joker, Gillespie, and Stoops have been disasters. The alumni forced him to hire Calipari after the Gillespie disaster so he doesn't even get credit for that.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...-says-son-would-coach-at-kentucky-if-offered/

no need to reply to him. he is a poser, and a hysterical one as well. i laugh at almost all of his.

So sorry to hear this.

I know what you're going through.

God let it be true. Barny would fire him in seconds.

At uk our football coaches aren't allowed to have Sex, let alone sleep with employees.

I'm out. Later dirty birds. See you this basketball season where we make it, what? 10-1 under Cal?

Hit me up on the flip.
How many of those 10 kept us out of a Bowl game OR the NCAA? ;)

I am not arguing, when our job opened after Joker was fired, his agent tried to get Barnhart on the phone. His dad also called the Courier and did an interview stating his son was interested. If I wanted someone to look my way, that's what I would do. Barnhart's an idiot and Jurich is the mman as usual though. The only hire Barnhart ever got right was Brooks. Joker, Gillespie, and Stoops have been disasters. The alumni forced him to hire Calipari after the Gillespie disaster so he doesn't even get credit for that.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...-says-son-would-coach-at-kentucky-if-offered/

Once again cat fan ;

Even if Petrino had gone to uofk, once Strong left Petrino would have left
for UofL in a new york minute.

Last edited:

My prayers are with your Dad and your family cardfaninmemphis. We went thru that back in February with my Dad, so I know the anguish you and your family are feeling. Stay strong.

How is that funny? Is it as funny as Rick Pitino accepting a job at Louisville? Money talks. Please dont pull the loyalty card, we are talking about Bobby Petrino.

You guys have a hell of a team this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT