ADVERTISEMENT

UK is better than us

Of course they have been better. Our football program slippage. What else is new?...

Last edited:
I’m not a UK fan…just stating a fact.

With a new QB it might be different next year I’m hoping.
Are you kidding? How many points did they beat us by last year? In a short recruiting season Brohm closed the gap. We beat ourselves this year. The two turnovers killed us. We basically were even. That’s after we spotted them 4 years. Brohm will get us where we need to be. I’ll give you they’re not the SuCk of the past but they’re not light years a head either.

I saw the game, and while we lost at the scoreboard, UL was the better football team on both sides of the ball. That is remarkable given UK was benefitted by having one of the best QB and RB transfers in all of college football, and years of building up a roster, while Jeff had to play catch up.

Stoops has built UK into a representative football program that has taken time and patience over several years. In his first year on the job, I sincerely belief Jeff Brohm has already pulled UL to a position where we will compete equally with UK a going forward.

Stoops is 10 years in with all the advantages of the SEC. They have NFL players on their roster. They recruit really well. It is no surprise they are currently better.

I think the gap has closed and the games will now be competitive from this point forward.

It will be really interesting to watch UK with the new additions to conference. It is going to be brutal. They have Texas, Georgia, Ole Miss, UT and Missouri next year good freaking luck.

Are you kidding? How many points did they beat us by last year? In a short recruiting season Brohm closed the gap. We beat ourselves this year. The two turnovers killed us. We basically were even. That’s after we spotted them 4 years. Brohm will get us where we need to be. I’ll give you they’re not the SuCk of the past but they’re not light years a head either.
Close doesn’t count

I saw the game, and while we lost at the scoreboard, UL was the better football team on both sides of the ball. That is remarkable given UK was benefitted by having one of the best QB and RB transfers in all of college football, and years of building up a roster, while Jeff had to play catch up.

Stoops has built UK into a representative football program that has taken time and patience over several years. In his first year on the job, I sincerely belief Jeff Brohm has already pulled UL to a position where we will compete equally with UK a going forward.
I saw the game too and agree Louisville was the better team. Not that day though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT