ADVERTISEMENT

UK football

While I can't respect the biases of loucatfan because they have such an infantile and totally typically needy UK imprint, I do respect his attempt at graciousness. Being a bit shy of his age - but not much - I like that viewpoint which says a life can be satisfying at any age. In truth, not only does being older "beat the alternative" - that was rich! - but it is loaded with goodies only they get to understand. In my opinion, just like real life, "You get what you pay for." Now I suppose I would usually have to wax on the shit I have done in my life - it's been pretty eventful, lol, to say the least - but I do see a pattern we do have in common. Love is a real thing - a real issue. In spite of his bitterness on the subject of UK football (it is simply "done there" and they may not even realize it), loucat seems to have a glimmer into the virtues and long term relevance of love. When you realize that, life becomes so much easier to figure out.

1951 my ass. That so called “title”...
Have they decided whether to keep the trophy they made on display?
"Halftime"

peay%2001_zpsor3bzpbd.jpg

Have they decided whether to keep the trophy they made on display?
"Halftime"

peay%2001_zpsor3bzpbd.jpg
Good post . That is funny.
Maybe since it is halftime maybe there are all old like me and had to pee.

BTW did U see the actual NCAA attendance figures for 2017 where UK was 56,000 plus and UL 46000 plus on average last year. Hmmm,,

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT