ADVERTISEMENT

U of L settles with Schnatter on Cardinal Stadium naming rights

Louisville Ladder Cardinal Stadium. No more climbing that annoying ramp to the upper deck. Now, dozens of Ladders can allow fans faster access.

Louisville Ladder Cardinal Stadium. No more climbing that annoying ramp to the upper deck. Now, dozens of Ladders can allow fans faster access.

You obviously haven’t been climbing many ladders lately. :D Ladders are a wonderful tool but for us older folks they ain’t working for us.:rolleyes:

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

You use the ramp? I used it once...and only once. Damn, it's never ending. We always use the elevators; the line moves pretty quick to get in and get up to the upper deck.

Reactions: gocds
You use the ramp? I used it once...and only once. Damn, it's never ending. We always use the elevators; the line moves pretty quick to get in and get up to the upper deck.

I went to an “opening” of the UPS Deck and walked up that day with Tom Jurich. He asked me what I thought and I told him I was damn glad they had installed elevators ‘cause that was my last time on the “ramp”. He laughed and said it was young folks.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT