ADVERTISEMENT

U of L gets NOA

This thread is about UofL NOA and somehow we go to politics and UFC????? Back on topic.

If you want to talk UFC, start a thread. Finding sports subjects to discuss is difficult these days.:( If you want national political fights, there are millions of forums out there to do it on. o_O

Last edited:
i will be grateful for any sports at this point, even if we have some penalties.

i was so bored i watched cherry spitting contest and hamburger eating contest on ESPN few weeks ago. lol

This thread is about UofL NOA and somehow we go to politics and UFC????? Back on topic.

If you want to talk UFC, start a thread. Finding sports subjects to discuss is difficult these days.:( If you want national political fights, there are millions of forums out there to do it on. o_O

The season happening was brought up, that led into a discussion of what factors could play into that, which led into my point of how the UFC has started holding events safely, which led into Trump wanting to get sports started again & his relationship with the UFC president and how other sports have reached out to the UFC about guidance they can use to help them reopen safely...and that’s somehow labeled off topic, followed by a lecture and deletion. Lovely. This site is overwhelmed with traffic so I can understand why it makes sense to stifle discussion.

I’ll head back over to TMMAC and Reddit to discuss college sports reopening in the fall.

Reactions: Bird--man
Their saying if KU takes the rote of the new infractions process. They will possibly know their fate by the beginning or just beyond the 20-21 season. Then in the middle of the season Nc.St. K U is 5 months ahead of us. So if everything goes according to the process at this time next year we going to be having alot of discussion about who maybe is staying or transferring how we did dodge a major hit or got screwed over again. Jst wish this stuff will hurry up be over so we can start fresh again.

This thread is about UofL NOA and somehow we go to politics and UFC?????

3-9.jpg

Reactions: Bird--man
In a strange twist to all of this, the FBI case may be in trouble after the US Supreme Court threw out their legal theory in the Chris Christie Bridgegate case. What the defendants did was probably an NCAA problem, but not illegal. The judge has asked the parties to file new legal briefs in light of this development. Really hard to say where all of this is headed.

In a strange twist to all of this, the FBI case may be in trouble after the US Supreme Court threw out their legal theory in the Chris Christie Bridgegate case. What the defendants did was probably an NCAA problem, but not illegal. The judge has asked the parties to file new legal briefs in light of this development. Really hard to say where all of this is headed.
Not following this Bridgegate thing never heard of him whats the backfill on this ?

Turns out that Kenny Johnson and Jordan Fair both talked to the NCAA. The unfortunate part is that after his talk with the NCAA Johnson’s employer LaSalle canned him finally. That doesn’t seem to bode well.

The Bridgegate case involved aids to Governor Christie in New Jersey. The government convicted them using a creative legal theory. They used a similar theory to convict the Adidas defendants. The Supreme Court threw out the legal theory in the Bridgegate case last week, and the Adidas judge is reviewing the case. Based on the new ruling, what the Adidas defendants did was not illegal. Very interesting.

Turns out that Kenny Johnson and Jordan Fair both talked to the NCAA. The unfortunate part is that after his talk with the NCAA Johnson’s employer LaSalle canned him finally. That doesn’t seem to bode well.
I had that feeling why i stated when Lassalle fired him it might not bode well for U of L in the long run. The school had to have known something more than likely. Why does the involved always confess when it comes to us. These other schools defendants seem to stick to the denial route.

LOL they yp for doing the dirt behind closed doors then when pressed they all of a sudden holy than though with confessing smh!

https://www.wdrb.com/sports/crawfor...cle_9ac30852-99df-11ea-9cae-33364a5b0c0d.html

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT