ADVERTISEMENT

Truly Inspiring

Really surprised at the large Card crowd at the game. Didn’t know if that would be the case after the debacle up I-64.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
New The job Satterfield has done is amazing. Petrino left y’all in a world of hurt but Satterfield has righted the ship. Keep getting better, I sincerely miss those exciting Clemson-Louisville games. Congrats.[/QUOTE
See, it's contagious. I'm inspired by your comments. Thank you for your kind words.

Really surprised at the large Card crowd at the game. Didn’t know if that would be the case after the debacle up I-64.
You know what ShortCreek this might be Blasfamous to say but for the greater good winning against UK wouldn't have mattered. I look at it this way, that game was on the SEC network were probably no one outside of KY even saw it. Where as us winning this bowl game on national television where everyone could see helped us ten fold.It helped in recruiting, revitalizing our fan base for the future and letting the nay Sayers know that there are some teams in the ACC that can play big time football.

Had to record the game and watch after work. All I can say is WOW. This team was 2-10 last year and went down 0-14 in this game. It would have been so easy for the guys to just fold but they did the exact opposite. These guys were getting absolutely horrible calls against them, yet fought thru it all and won a game most thought they could not win.

8-5 with limited depth. I cannot wait to see what coach Satterfield can do once he gets this team loaded up with some depth.

Go CARDS!!!

Had to record the game and watch after work. All I can say is WOW. This team was 2-10 last year and went down 0-14 in this game. It would have been so easy for the guys to just fold but they did the exact opposite. These guys were getting absolutely horrible calls against them, yet fought thru it all and won a game most thought they could not win.

8-5 with limited depth. I cannot wait to see what coach Satterfield can do once he gets this team loaded up with some depth.

Go CARDS!!!

If we can keep the majority of this staff together (which I believe we will), and stay relatively injury free, the next 5 years are going to be one hell of a ride for this fanbase.

Go CARDS!!!
You can see what Coach Brown wants to do on defense. Once we went up two scores he started to send everyone. I loved the play where the kid came off of the wide out to get the sack. That took speed to pull that off. I think next year with added depth and another year under his belt Coach Brown is going to have a top 10 defense.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
You can see what Coach Brown wants to do on defense. Once we went up two scores he started to send everyone. I loved the play where the kid came off of the wide out to get the sack. That took speed to pull that off. I think next year with added depth and another year under his belt Coach Brown is going to have a top 10 defense.

That would indeed be nice....I would settle for a T30-40 'D' and be happy. Baby steps grasshopper, baby steps!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT