ADVERTISEMENT

Tobias Little

rockycard

Four-Star Poster
Jan 8, 2007
I can't believe there isn't a thread on his commitment already, great looking linebacker that a lot of the southern football schools wanted, Clemson, USCjr, Miss St... I love how it seems that Petrino is still getting quality defensive players, the only concern that I had during the coaching change was that our offense would have to put up 40 or more to win, that's not the case though.

GO CARDS!!!!

I can't believe there isn't a thread on his commitment already, great looking linebacker that a lot of the southern football schools wanted, Clemson, USCjr, Miss St... I love how it seems that Petrino is still getting quality defensive players, the only concern that I had during the coaching change was that our offense would have to put up 40 or more to win, that's not the case though.

GO CARDS!!!!
Grantham has a lot to do with it.

He was rated on 247 As a 2*...myself especially when it comes to evaluating offensive players I trust Petrino....Gary Barnidge, Berno Giacomoni, Harry Douglas and Eric Wood are making a lot of money in the National Football League as "Non Rated/2*" players.

Dae is adept at running from the shotgun/pistol formation were as it seemed like Rad and our other backs had a lil trouble with that this season. With his size, speed, and power I think he'll open it up even more for Lamar next season... Running and passing

Dae is adept at running from the shotgun/pistol formation were as it seemed like Rad and our other backs had a lil trouble with that this season. With his size, speed, and power I think he'll open it up even more for Lamar next season... Running and passing
Exactly that is one of the reasons why I don't get caught up in "Stars"...system fit is just as important...Remember Jaylen Smith was a "2*"...great find for Petrino

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnCard28
rocky, had the the same concern about the D when Petrino came back aboard. But I think bean hit on it...these results are all about Grantham. It's why the guy's worth what he's paid...

Yeah, remember how UGA fans were ragging on him when he left Athens ? His replacement who supposedly could coach circles around him is already GONE ! :p

Anyone know a 40 time for Williams? He looked like he was a power back to me and didn't really have break away speed. Not knocking his ability because he is good at what he does (a ton of yards this year), but I thought we needed a speed back in this class.

And I definitely like the pick up of Little. 4.5 with his size is impressive. With greenard, Caban, and Little we seem to be recruiting the linebacker position very well to replace our departing stars.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT