ADVERTISEMENT

Think the Defense is better than statistics will indicate

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Five-Star Poster
Jan 20, 2011
Not sure where we are nationally statistically, but through 4 games I think this could be an instance where the #'s don't tell the truth.

Reserves have played a lot and given up some yards and scores.

They're in the long line of 'bend but don't break' defenses that have worn The Red and Black that seem to step it up at the most critical of times.Lotta love for this group.

I think our offense puts pressure on our defense statistically, and Charlie knew that. Our own short offensive drives and a lot of possessions.

The defense really just needs to slow the other team down. That's enough for the offense to run away from the other team...

Man to man in the secondary,front 7 flying around.They want their due and that's a good thing.

I saw somewhere (ESPN Crawl?) that UofL is the only team in the top 10 with top 10 offensive and defensive ratings.

This team is solid. It's been a blast watching them play this year.

I go by the NCAA's stat sheet. They have us ranked 13th in total defense. It's a very good, under appreciated unit.

Reactions: tkdcoach
Not sure where we are nationally statistically, but through 4 games I think this could be an instance where the #'s don't tell the truth.

Reserves have played a lot and given up some yards and scores.
we will find out who we are this weekend.
Bobby loves these games, we win and everything we have ever wanted is in front of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT