ADVERTISEMENT

They don't know when to quit LOL

This bozo by the name of kykidBBN predicted the cats to go 7-5 with a win at Florida this week and win against us to finish off the year

Its those girly looking uniforms they wear - no wonder they can't win......

I get it that each new season there will be another batch of positive vibe and hope that your team will have a break out year but coming from their perspective, after all of the disappointments they've had and utter collapses and the amount of new faces they were breaking in I was a little surprised the prevailing attitude wasn't we hope for the best but we'll just have a sit back and wait and see attitude. Wait for a little "proof" on the field before you get the over the top expectations. I was surprised to see so many 7-5's and 8-3's with 6-6 being an almost given with most. Some of the message board posters can be funny.

He has them losing to an awful SC team and beating us. And he only has them losing to Alabama by 17. I don't know what the all-time rushing record is for FCS but it would not surprise me if Alabama sets a new one in that game. This guy must have gotten ahold of some that bad heroin that's going round.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT