ADVERTISEMENT

The usual "next season" predictions for UK

Was Hatcher,Tubbs and Ashley transfers for UK?
I,m A VOL fan and i say, GO CARDS! Beat the Hell out of KY. I can't wait to watch the CARDS beat the blue of their uniforms. GO CARDS!

Even better than the "bigger, faster, stronger" company line, are the "U of L loses too much and will be lucky to go bowling next year" predictions. It's already started. I guess they don't realize we basically played this season with a patchwork (at-best) O'Line and an empty cupboard at QB thanks to Strong's lack of recruiting at both spots. Bobby has already addressed both needs in a big way on the recruiting trail, and we return a D-Line unit that is the best I can remember having at Louisville.

This post was edited on 12/31 9:18 PM by BrandonQuick
Whats going on Cards Fans?? I hate KY and I Love the VOLS and i hope you guys beat the crap out of KY. But you guys sound like them. Sound like you are worried about them. Keep talking crap about them, from the past post i thought you guys were world beaters. Don't worry about those idiots.

They do this every year...most thought UofL would only win at most 7 Total Games and could not replace our 7 Defensive Starters from 2013...they will learn the names of Jonny Richardson, Reves, Trumaine Washington, Paul Harris and JaQuay Williams.
Dont worrie about it.

Whats going on Cards Fans?? I hate KY and I Love the VOLS and i hope you guys beat the crap out of KY. But you guys sound like them. Sound like you are worried about them. Keep talking crap about them, from the past post i thought you guys were world beaters. Don't worry about those idiots.
No offense, B_11, but a rereading of this thread is a study in contempt, lol. And the best part of that is UK earns it, lol. The salty tears of their compensating fan base waters our roses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT