ADVERTISEMENT

The rest of the country is sending a message...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? If you got paid for this, I would assume your rate was based on number of different arguments presented.

So your original thesis was that ESPN was moving the game because no one cares about it so it shouldn't be played. When it was proven that the game does draw big TV numbers and that it is possible to draw a good number on a weeknight, you then switch to the theory that viewership doesn't matter? If you believe that, I guess you will have to admit that you just contradicted your original thesis
The issue is that no one OUTSIDE of Kentucky cares about the game, or not enough for ESPN to support it. You're the guy who introduced (or tried to) TV ratings into the debate.

What matters most is money. ESPN isn't moving the game to a December weeknite to make more of it.

Nothing in my arguments have changed other than certain readers' comprehension of them...

Playing Montana tech is not the answer. We have been criticized and penalized for having weak nonconference schedules in the past even when when we were playing in the strongest basketball conference at the time, the Big East. Again dropping UK does hurt us in the aspect of what college basketball thinks they represent, one of the top 2 programs (used to be UK and UCLA, now UK and Duke). Since we already play Duke, anybody else is a drop off. Oregon really?
Drop the inferiority complex... You're now one of the LAST schools who will be criticized for the strength of your basketball schedule. You're in the ACC, the best conference in the history of college basketball. You don't need to schedule LPT to get another good team on your schedule.
Why do you include baseball? Because we're winning against them now? Baseball is a non revenue sport until we start charging admission to ALL the games. Why not lacrosse, soccer, tennis. Fact is we are probably only dominating them in football and we are only one Krapthorpe away from being on the other side of things.
Again, I don't have a little brother complex like a few of you guys who measure yourself against LPT. It doesn't matter to me how many games we win or lose against them.

As far as baseball, I'd rather have another, real marquee SEC game on the schedule. There's no revenue to worry about, and the baseball selection process pretty much guarantees you'll get credit for enhancing your RPI. No reason for LPT to be on our baseball schedule anymore...

Reactions: Wordless65
Not to digress too much, but I'll also add that in baseball, we increasingly own LPT recruiting the state. Look how many kids are on our roster from Lexington and the eastern part of the state.

The only thing that's gonna change in baseball is our getting upset by slapd!cks--and possibly changing how kids see us. Who wants to risk that?...

Reactions: Wordless65
The issue is that no one OUTSIDE of Kentucky cares about the game, or not enough for ESPN to support it. You're the guy who introduced (or tried to) TV ratings into the debate.

What matters most is money. ESPN isn't moving the game to a December weeknite to make more of it.

Nothing in my arguments have changed other than certain readers' comprehension of them...

You have done nothing to prove that people outside of KY disregard the game. You assume that ESPN is moving the game to a weeknight because you think no one cares about it. However the facts are that the game has drawn strong ratings relative to other non-conference basketball games in November and December with people in DMA's both within the state and outside the state. The other fact is that ESPN has had games on weeknights that have been in the top 2 in ratings for their extensive catalogue of games. You can continue to push your narrative, but it is not backed up by anything other than your opinion.

If you have some additional insight into ESPN's thought process I'd love to hear it.

You have done nothing to prove that people outside of KY disregard the game. You assume that ESPN is moving the game to a weeknight because you think no one cares about it. However the facts are that the game has drawn strong ratings relative to other non-conference basketball games in November and December with people in DMA's both within the state and outside the state. The other fact is that ESPN has had games on weeknights that have been in the top 2 in ratings for their extensive catalogue of games. You can continue to push your narrative, but it is not backed up by anything other than your opinion.

If you have some additional insight into ESPN's thought process I'd love to hear it.
Again, you don't have to convince me. I didn't start the narrative. It looks like you've gotta convince LPT fans as well that it's not downplaying the game. In fact, we're being accused of conspiracy in that regard. Sure makes me wanna keep slappies on the schedule... :cool:

kats23

No bueno for sure. Big game like that in the middle of the week. Wish they move the game to February and play in around the time we did Kansas last year. It would be a bigger ratings grab nationally esp with football being over. Of course, the conspiracy guy in me says maybe the ACC is aware of UL's punishment and realizes this isn't going to be a marque game this year. Here's hoping.

BlueWorldOrder

Wasnt there was one point it was one of the first games of the season? Or did that happen only once?

I know I have a game where it was played in November.... I believe it was right after the Dream Game was played in the NCAA tourney.

UK_fan_41102

Let me guess, tip off will be at 9pm following a B1G 10 game that goes to triple overtime.

LostinIndiana

Oh great. Now they can't take advantage of the fact that Louisville is the "College Basketball Capitol of the World" for that game anymore. .. ESPN has really blown it on this one.

JFCats22

During the week sucks. Especially for people who are out of town (like me) who normally would make the trip in for it.

rodserling

This makes perfect sense. A great strategy for Louisville. Weekend games were usually the premier game of the day. Move the game to midweek where the viewing audience will be much smaller for their yearly ass whuppin... It cuts back on the embarrassment factor considerably.

Last edited:
I find it ironic that someone who resides in S. Indiana states that no one outside the state of Kentucky cares about watching this game.

No alumni who live outside the state, no S. Indiana residents except for one, no military members who live outside the state, and no retirees who live outside the state care about seeing the game. Fascinating.o_O How do you prove such an assertion?

All the pure CB fans that just love watching good, hard fought rivalry games must not be watching either.

Who knew......besides the one among us. Again I say.....just fascinating!o_O

;) Cool story.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Deli owl
So you are one of those UK fans that hated John calipari, right? While he was at Memfis, Tennessee?
I just don't root for anyone or anything in Tennessee. I hated Peyton Manning while in Tenn and Indiana but liked him with the Broncos. That's probably the best example I can give

I meant every word. We need a break from you wankers.

Scheduling a cross country game like Oregon or Oregon State instead of UK would be awesome.
There is nothing as sweet as beating UK in basketball and football. Nobody cares about the duks, they wouldn't bring any fans anyway. They had a pretty poor crowd in Indy three years ago.

There is nothing as sweet as beating UK in basketball and football...
I'd argue that there's nothing sweeter than hearing their fans whine. Actually beating them is not the issue driving most of you. If it is, it's just your latent "little brother" kicking in.
I find it ironic that someone who resides in S. Indiana states that no one outside the state of Kentucky cares about watching this game.

No alumni who live outside the state, no S. Indiana residents except for one, no military members who live outside the state, and no retirees who live outside the state care about seeing the game. Fascinating. How do you prove such an assertion?

All the pure CB fans that just love watching good, hard fought rivalry games must not be watching either.

Who knew......besides the one among us. Again I say.....just fascinating!...
Living in Indiana is irrelevant. The game means next-to-nothing to anyone but LPT and U of L fans. And it's not about what I know. ESPN has recognized that and has acted accordingly in recent years.

"Elite program", my a$$...

Yet, the game is still televised.....if it was not worth watching......ESPN would not broadcast it at all. Does not matter which E channel they put it on......it is still televised nationally on one of their family of channels for all to see even if they don't care about watching it.o_O Go figure.

I'd argue that there's nothing sweeter than hearing their fans whine. Actually beating them is not the issue driving most of you. If it is, it's just your latent "little brother" kicking in.

Living in Indiana is irrelevant. The game means next-to-nothing to anyone but LPT and U of L fans. And it's not about what I know. ESPN has recognized that and has acted accordingly in recent years.

I know. It is awesome the respect ESPN is giving to the game. As I laid out in another post, ESPN is strategically placing this game right in the middle of its coveted bowl lineup, which draws great ratings. They know the value of the game and as you said "have acted accordingly".

So you are one of those UK fans that hated John calipari, right? While he was at Memfis, Tennessee?
I hated him, but only because he was good. The same reason you guys hated Pitino when he was at UK. If Pitino left, and Cal went to the NBA. Louisville would let Cal write his own check to get him in Louisville.

I hated him, but only because he was good. The same reason you guys hated Pitino when he was at UK. If Pitino left, and Cal went to the NBA. Louisville would let Cal write his own check to get him in Louisville.

Sorry, that claim won't fly here. NOBODY at the time was saying "Damn that John Calipari, he is just SO good...I hate him". Like Matt Jones at the time, they were saying the same things rivals are still saying about him. They were/are harshly judging him due to the compliance issues and subsequent sanctions involving his programs under his watch...just like UK fans would STILL be doing if he wasn't currently their coach. It's what rivals do; they jump on any reason to criticize a rival coach, player, or program...regardless of how unfair or off base the criticism may be. Now granted, the criticism of him at the time may have been heightened due to his success, but his success was NOT what he was vocally "hated" for at the time. You can't revise history since he is now your coach; nobody is buying that.

Last edited:
All the bowls generate much higher ratings than any college basketball game. They realize though that UofL vs UK affords best opportunity in this open spot in their bowl menu.
I'll just let Knuckles explain the strategic value of a December college basketball game in the ESPN bowl schedule using last year's line-up of games (click on the link below). It appears that the "strategic value" games last year on the Tues. and Wed. of Xmas week were:

Auburn vs. New Mexico
BYU vs. Harvard
Iowa State at Cincinnati
Michigan State at Oakland
Tennessee Tech at Iowa
Mercer at Ohio State
California at Virginia
Oklahoma vs. Washington State
Northern Iowa at Hawaii
Central Conn. at Connecticut
Missouri vs. Illinois
Utah Valley at Louisville
TCU at Bradley
Pepperdine at Portland

No question that the U of L-LPT game fits right in there.

(Info courtesy of USA today; only ESPN games shown...)

2015%20Bowl-Bball%20Line-up_zpscfptymre.jpg

Last edited:
I'll just let Knuckles explain the strategic value of a December college basketball game in the ESPN bowl schedule using last year's line-up of games (click on the link below). It appears that the "strategic value" games last year on the Tues. and Wed. of Xmas week were:

Auburn vs. New Mexico
BYU vs. Harvard
Iowa State at Cincinnati
Michigan State at Oakland
Tennessee Tech at Iowa
Mercer at Ohio State
California at Virginia
Oklahoma vs. Washington State
Northern Iowa at HawaiiCentral Conn. at Connecticut
Missouri vs. Illinois
TCU at Bradley
Pepperdine at Portland

No question that the U of L-LPT game fits right in there.

(Info courtesy of USA today; only ESPN games shown...)

2015%20Bowl-Bball%20Line-up_zpscfptymre.jpg

And those basketball games were not shown on the main ESPN channel. They weren't worthy of a lead-in into the primary bowl matchup of the night.

And those basketball games were not shown on the main ESPN channel. They weren't worthy of a lead-in into the primary bowl matchup of the night.
They were all on ESPN, ESPN2, or ESPN-U. I didn't include the streamed games on ESPN3. And not that it matters with those line-ups of marquee teams and bowls, but you also don't know yet which of the ESPN channels that the LPT game this year will be shown. Unless I missed it.

Notice that there was generally a better line-up of games on Saturday the 19th and the 26th last year than the mostly crap midweek games in December. This isn't a big surprise and will probably be the the same this year. Except for those in denial, LPT will simply be one of those crap midweek games this year.

They were all on ESPN, ESPN2, or ESPN-U. I didn't include the streamed games on ESPN3. And not that it matters with those line-ups of marquee teams and bowls, but you also don't know yet which of the ESPN channels that the LPT game this year will be shown. Unless I missed it.

Notice that there was generally a better line-up of games on Saturday the 19th and the 26th last year than the mostly crap midweek games in December. This isn't a big surprise and will probably be the the same this year. Except for those in denial, LPT will simply be one of those crap midweek games this year.

Unfortunately Saturday sits on Christmas Eve and New year's Eve this coming year. I would expect that, as with recent history, the UofL vs UK game will garner top 5 season ratings for college basketball.

...I would expect that, as with recent history, the UofL vs UK game will garner top 5 season ratings for college basketball.
You're moving off your point... Which is/was that ESPN is syncing up its bowl schedule with marquee basketball games like U of L-LPT to bolster ratings.

This year's LPT game will be on Wednesday of Xmas week. This past year, we played Utah Valley on that same day. In effect, we're substituting LPT for Utah Valley.

IOW, your point is bullshot. And this game will appear on a crap weeknite sports schedule that includes one or two crap bowl games and a few other crap basketball games. It may be on ESPN--probably not if there's a competing bowl game--or it may be on ESPN2 or ESPN-U.

All of that is because ESPN thinks it's as it should be.

You're moving off your point... Which is/was that ESPN is syncing up its bowl schedule with marquee basketball games like U of L-LPT to bolster ratings.

This year's LPT game will be on Wednesday of Xmas week. This past year, we played Utah Valley on that same day. In effect, we're substituting LPT for Utah Valley.

IOW, your point is bullshot. And this game will appear on a crap weeknite sports schedule that includes one or two crap bowl games and a few other crap basketball games. It may be on ESPN--probably not if there's a competing bowl game--or it may be on ESPN2 or ESPN-U.

All of that is because ESPN thinks it's as it should be.

Actually the point is that it cannot be played on a Saturday because of what already falls on those days. However it is being slotted in the most attractive spot available, which will be ESPN in a time that is devoid of a bowl game.

The Utah valley game was on ESPNU.

Furthermore, you conveniently try to dismiss the fact that the game set a record for ESPN just 2 years ago.

Actually the point is that it cannot be played on a Saturday because of what already falls on those days. However it is being slotted in the most attractive spot available, which will be ESPN in a time that is devoid of a bowl game.

The Utah valley game was on ESPNU.

Furthermore, you conveniently try to dismiss the fact that the game set a record for ESPN just 2 years ago.
The LPT basketball game was played on a Saturday as recently as LAST year. There's no evidence that Dec. 21, 2016 is "attractive" from any viewing perspective except yours. In fact, there's evidence to the contrary: witness last year's games broadcast that particular week.

Now, your story has morphed from "in the middle of [ESPN's] coveted bowl lineup" to "a time that is devoid of a bowl game". Hard to tell at this point what your story is WRT bowl games.

You don't know that this upcoming LPT game won't be on ESPN-U. And what value is there in setting a record on the U or the Deuce?

The LPT basketball game was played on a Saturday as recently as LAST year. There's no evidence that Dec. 21, 2016 is "attractive" from any viewing perspective except yours. In fact, there's evidence to the contrary: witness last year's games broadcast that particular week.

Now, your story has morphed from "in the middle of [ESPN's] coveted bowl lineup" to "a time that is devoid of a bowl game". Hard to tell at this point what your story is WRT bowl games.

You don't know that this upcoming LPT game won't be on ESPN-U. And what value is there in setting a record on the U or the Deuce?

Given that the 7pm-9pm slot does not have a bowl game, but is right in the middle of bowl season I think it is correct to say that the time slot is devoid of a bowl game but in the middle of the bowl lineup.

Im guessing you are the only one who doesn't see value in setting a record on espn2, along with being the 3rd most watched game of that season. Apparently you don't have much experience with advertising dollars.

You've been owned in this thread but continue to push your lonely narrative. I find it entertaining.

...You've been owned in this thread but continue to push your lonely narrative...
By whom? The guy embracing this line-up of marquee athletic contests??...

Football
San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl
GoDaddy Bowl

Basketball
Central Conn. at Connecticut
Missouri vs. Illinois
TCU at Bradley
Pepperdine at Portland

All you've done is pin down how empty your arguments are. Only you can see a silver lining in that schedule of garbage football and basketball. You're hanging onto a relic of a basketball game and rivalry. Let it go.

December college basketball is meaningless across the board. Arguing that moving a particular game from Saturday to Tuesday is a sign of anything is silly IMO. No matter when the game is played, UK and U of L fans are going to watch it. The rest of the country largely doesn't give a shit.

December college basketball is meaningless across the board. Arguing that moving a particular game from Saturday to Tuesday is a sign of anything is silly IMO. No matter when the game is played, UK and U of L fans are going to watch it. The rest of the country largely doesn't give a shit.
Yes and no. Your arguments on balance are right IMO. But there are still degrees or shades of gray... What little basketball there is relevant is played on a December Saturday or promoted as some sort of "showcase" or "challenge" or holiday tournament.

Neither ESPN nor the rest of the nation give a damn about this game anymore, or at least ESPN thinks so. That's why it's played this year at a slot where a dog otherwise has been on U of L's schedule.

At the other end of the spectrum, I don't really think a Duke-UNC game has anywhere near the draw that ESPN and the fans of those schools think it does. They simply have to promote something during the regular season, and ESPN is all-in with that game. Hell, their ratings barely outdraw the U of L-LPT game, and that's not because our ratings are great (as some like Knuckles think).

It's a relic of a game that is held in far too high esteem by the fans of each school. I understand why LPT fans think so...my own fanbase is a head scratcher.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Zipp - why don't you just come out and say what we already know and move on to some other topic you want to argue into boredom. You want us all to believe that losing to UK doesn't mean a damn thing and your only option is to drop from the schedule instead of beating them on the court in front of a national audience. Me thinks it bothers you a lot more than you are letting on...

It is quite amusing that one person assumes the role of deciding for all the CBB junkies in the U.S. and the world....what they have an interest in watching regarding any sporting event......Yep, I'm on board...nobody watches the game cept the cayut bbn fans and the lil brother UofL fans in KY. Who knew? Sounds logical to me.:confused:

In other news, ESPN will broadcast a rivalry CBB game in midweek during December before X-mas without any advertisers lined up knowing that no one will be watching the broadcast.....no need for silly interruptions since no one will be watching. Brilliant business decision right there. Very interesting.

I bet that UofL fans will really hate having the 10-14 days time window of whatever bowl game and date the FB Cardinals will be invited to (or NC-FF) free of conflict or worry about attending or watching a meaningless rivalry CBB earlier in December too. Sounds like a life and death matter in prestige there. :rolleyes:o_O

That evil empire ESPN strikes again.:( They shouldn't broadcast it at all unless it meets the approval of the one who will be nameless......or maybe somebody should ask TJ why UofL even bothers to play that game at all in December and see what he has to say about it. Just get them off the schedule and make one of us happy at least. Too easy!;)

So a "showcase" game that draws less viewers than a "non-showcase" game is somehow more relevant?
ESPN must think so. Again, this is about what they think, and they control the "airwaves".

Zipp - why don't you just come out and say what we already know and move on to some other topic you want to argue into boredom. You want us all to believe that losing to UK doesn't mean a damn thing and your only option is to drop from the schedule instead of beating them on the court in front of a national audience. Me thinks it bothers you a lot more than you are letting on...
Again, you keep trying to make my overarching issue one of basketball, and it's not. We shouldn't be playing them in ANY games incl. football and baseball, both in which we have sizeable advantages.

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

It is quite amusing that one person assumes the role of deciding for all the CBB junkies in the U.S. and the world...
Not deciding...enlightening. And there aren't many of those "junkies" anymore.

It's a fact--not my opinion--that ESPN has put this exalted game in exactly the same position as our Utah Valley State game last year. Show of hands, how many people believe that demonstrates immeasurable respect by ESPN for the sanctity of this game?

If you're arguing that point, you're living in the past, you're little brother, or you're simply clueless as to the importance of this game on the national stage. Not the rest of our responsibilities to keep you living in a dream.

Not deciding...enlightening. And there aren't many of those "junkies" anymore.

It's a fact--not my opinion--that ESPN has put this exalted game in exactly the same position as our Utah Valley State game last year. Show of hands, how many people believe that demonstrates immeasurable respect by ESPN for the sanctity of this game?

If you're arguing that point, you're living in the past, you're little brother, or you're simply clueless as to the importance of this game on the national stage. Not the rest of our responsibilities to keep you living in a dream.

Forgive me, oh enlightened one. I am impressed that you can speak for all the CBB junkies in this country and know exactly how many there are and that there are fewer now.. Truly impressive. Can you provide a source that validates that premise? Factoring in population growth over the years.....that would be some fascinating data right there.

Could it be that TJ is trying to make it easier for both the FB and BB fans on the scheduling of this game so as not to interfere with the Cards bowl game as it has in the past? (you can choose to simply avoid that question again if you wish as you have mastered that art) and it was the schools that gave ESPN available dates they can play for TV coverage of the game? Really, your use of Utah Valley State is a red herring and you won't admit that.

Your personal attack on my cognitive abilities (and anyone who dares to offer a dissenting POV) is something often found on the playground in a bully when he wants to simply get his way and has nothing to use to prove the point other than his own personal POV. Fairly standard procedure and weak sauce. First one to call names and disparage is the loser.

Also, a very fine line between enlightenment and delusion. The rest of the posters can decide for themselves which it is. Many have already decided this about one of us I'm sure. I would much rather live in my world that the one you espouse.

The game would not be televised at all on the national stage if it was not worthy of coverage. And that is truly the bottom line.

If I had the power to decide when the game is played.....I would not play it in December or early January either. Would prefer mid to late Feb for a myriad of reasons.

Reactions: cwcat and Deli owl
Again, the game cannot be played on Christmas Eve or New Years Eve. This was the next best alternative.
Excuses. There are no marquee basketball games--esp. on weekdays--in the latter half of Dec. Just a bunch of cats and dogs in bowl games and meaningless basketball games. And it doesn't matter an ish where Xmas and New Year's falls.

Live in denial if you want.

Forgive me, oh enlightened one. I am impressed that you can speak for all the CBB junkies in this country and know exactly how many there are and that there are fewer now.. Truly impressive. Can you provide a source that validates that premise?...
I don't speak for anyone--the data do that... http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Issues/2016/03/16/Media/CBB-viewers.aspx

"...the trend for regular-season college hoops viewership has been going down for years now for several nets..."

And that was just the first reference I stumbled onto after 30 seconds of searching.

...Could it be that TJ is trying to make it easier for both the FB and BB fans on the scheduling of this game so as not to interfere with the Cards bowl game as it has in the past? (you can choose to simply avoid that question again if you wish as you have mastered that art) and it was the schools that gave ESPN available dates they can play for TV coverage of the game? Really, your use of Utah Valley State is a red herring and you won't admit that...
There's nothing about ACTUAL DATA that can be construed as a "red herring". Which weeknite powerhouse did we play on that very day of the week in 2015?

Perish the thought, it could also be that TJ doesn't give a damn about this game either. Zipp's reality could be closer than you think.
...Your personal attack on my cognitive abilities (and anyone who dares to offer a dissenting POV) is something often found on the playground in a bully when he wants to simply get his way and has nothing to use to prove the point other than his own personal POV. Fairly standard procedure and weak sauce. First one to call names and disparage is the loser...
I don't attack anyone personally. In fact, I don't know you nor most people who post here. If my characterizations of you hit close to home, that's not my problem. The truth sometimes hurts, and I was the first guy (I think) to opine "thin skin has no place on an internet message board."
...The game would not be televised at all on the national stage if it was not worthy of coverage. And that is truly the bottom line...
Now, THAT is a red herring. Damn near every game anyone plays anymore can be caught at least streaming somewhere. A game on ESPN-U or -2 or CBS Sports Net means very little. All of these platforms are starved for content. It's a pretty damn low bar to now be clamoring that the LPT game is freaking "televised". :rolleyes:

I don't speak for anyone--the data do that... http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Issues/2016/03/16/Media/CBB-viewers.aspx

"...the trend for regular-season college hoops viewership has been going down for years now for several nets..."

And that was just the first reference I stumbled onto after 30 seconds of searching.

If you are saying that viewership means all CBB junkies and not just all (casual) viewers of the games...then I would agree. However, this data does not stratify and separate the junkies from the casual fans.....and does not prove your assertion as such.

There's nothing about ACTUAL DATA that can be construed as a "red herring". Which weeknite powerhouse did we play on that very day of the week in 2015?

It really does not matter who was played in the past or in this year if the goal was to get separation from the expected FB bowl game for the fans sake. Try addressing that issue..

Perish the thought, it could also be that TJ doesn't give a damn about this game either. Zipp's reality could be closer than you think.

That has to be one of the silliest assertions you have ever made and that is really saying something. Now you state without any proof what TJ cares about. Do you have a quote that supports that nonsense?

I don't attack anyone personally. In fact, I don't know you nor most people who post here. If my characterizations of you hit close to home, that's not my problem. The truth sometimes hurts, and I was the first guy (I think) to opine "thin skin has no place on an internet message board."
Now, THAT is a red herring. Damn near every game anyone plays anymore can be caught at least streaming somewhere. A game on ESPN-U or -2 or CBS Sports Net means very little. All of these platforms are starved for content. It's a pretty damn low bar to now be clamoring that the LPT game is freaking "televised". :rolleyes:

Nice try at denial and perfect obfuscation from the master. My skin is pretty thick and immune from those who employ verbal bullying.

Streaming somewhere on the net and nationally televised.....yea, who could confuse those two things. Nice try at deflection though....I'll give you that.

I am really impressed with your newfound sensitivity about being unable to ever admit that you might be wrong......we love ya man, but you would benefit from taking a step back and taking a good long look in the mirror as to who you are. Using terms like LPT and 'lil brother' speaks more about your mindset than it does those you disparage. Glass houses and all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT