ADVERTISEMENT

The kid must be woefully short on actual basketball skills...

Dude we all pretty much agree with his assessment. Why are you seeing his post as such a revelation? Was he disappointing for much of the year? You bet. Is he as bad at basketball as you think in your infinite wisdom? No and the Oklahoma City Thunder can concur. Try less hyperbole next time when starting threads. That’s what ran this thread to 7 pages
"Dude"...LOL

200w.gif

And then along comes an LPT kid named "E. J. Montgomery"...

Lol! You’re the best. Resurrecting an ancient thread to talk about the team that you’re consumed with. Please tell us how “LPT” and “Lite” suck even while owning the “rivalry”. Like I said, always good for a laugh.
Rent free. :D

Lol! You’re the best. Resurrecting an ancient thread to talk about the team that you’re consumed with. Please tell us how “LPT” and “Lite” suck even while owning the “rivalry”. Like I said, always good for a laugh. Rent free. :D
#11 in the 2018 class.

Nowhere in 2020 NBA mock drafts.

Thank God for lifetime contracts...

Decade20of20LPT20Basketball_zps20w3vdfk.jpg

And then along comes an LPT kid named "E. J. Montgomery"...
Lol, you must be kidding. EJ is very talented. He'll have a long NBA career. He's far better than Diallo. If this is representative of your analysis skills, you may want to stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Lol, you must be kidding. EJ is very talented. He'll have a long NBA career. He's far better than Diallo. If this is representative of your analysis skills, you may want to stop. You're embarrassing yourself.
No question. Guys with great NBA potential usually go undrafted.

So how stupid is the average slapd!ck willing to look and sound on behalf of a coach who wins big games as often as Tubby did?...

Two titles in two decades of Kentucky basketball? Those decades equal the same amount of titles in ul’s entire existence. Lol!
Like I said, you’re great for a good laugh. Never change. :D
What is the head to head record between the two programs? Cue the “Super Bowl” retort. Lol!
Rent free:D
Two decades is twenty years, Kentucky only has one title during that period.

And when this coming season starts, Lite will have taken MORE time than Tubby to produce his title. You can't make this stuff up...

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT