ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Chris Mack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mack is doing the best he can. In a hard situation. Some or just one person dosent see that. The negativity from a poster is more about themselves then the program. Anything Mack does this poster will discourage anything positive. I promise this child wakes up angry and hates himself. Laws of attraction. Mack reaching out to past players is the right thing to do..If Mack ever gets on a level playing field..he could do some great things at UL.

Just curious...Is this Zipp guy a lawyer?

Mack is doing the best he can. In a hard situation. Some or just one person dosent see that. The negativity from a poster is more about themselves then the program. Anything Mack does this poster will discourage anything positive. I promise this child wakes up angry and hates himself. Laws of attraction. Mack reaching out to past players is the right thing to do..If Mack ever gets on a level playing field..he could do some great things at UL.
As I commented... LPT a$$holes like Chris Mack. I rest my case...

Well... considering that Mack was hired after tge season ended we have nothing to go on except how he has competed himself thus far. I think it’s a very good start.
We will know much more regarding where the program is in March of next year.

As I commented... LPT a$$holes like Chris Mack. I rest my case...

Not one person carries themselves or treats other posters like you. Your a slimeball of social media. You create this persona safely hidden. And because you can't see this. Makes you a loser coward. You ever step in my face and call me a Ahole. You better be prepaired. First off i would never do that to another person. Especially over opinions about 2 rival teams. You wouldn't either. Not out of respect and humanity. You wouldnt out of fear of getting that ass kicked . Hopefully UL fans will tire of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT