ADVERTISEMENT

Terry touchdown???

That was his Twitter handle I'm pretty sure...and I was never aware Teddy's nickname was Teddy Touchdown?

I've heard comparisons between Terry and Ryan Mossakowski. Dare I even say Morgan Newton?

That was his Twitter handle I'm pretty sure...and I was never aware Teddy's nickname was Teddy Touchdown?
Probably because your team doesnt score enough to know what touchdown means and your idea of a QB is Tim Couch.

Teddy = a former UL quarterback.
Touchdown = something U of K fans are unfamiliar with, especially as it relates to quarterbacks or if Alabama scores in football.

Reactions: gocds
Probably because your team doesnt score enough to know what touchdown means and your idea of a QB is Tim Couch.

Teddy = a former UL quarterback.
Touchdown = something U of K fans are unfamiliar with, especially as it relates to quarterbacks or if Alabama scores in football.
Yeah we aren't a good football team, and I'll still cheer for them regardless. Easy to jump ship when times are tough but I'll cheer for them win or lose.

I can never get enough of this...

GuyandLSU_zps2c9aa69f.jpg

Thanks for showing that. That’s almost as funny as the Memphis State guy missing three free throws after time expired to lose to UL. Made my day.

Definitely two all -time great mom
Talk about the "agony of defeat"! It doesn't get any better than that. :D

Man, as far as UK losses go, that's the king right there. Imagine Guy Morris having to shake Saban's hand with Gatorade all over him!!! Ha Ha.....fans hanging off the goalposts, I mean, really, you can't make that up.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT