ADVERTISEMENT

Terry Meiners on Matt Jones Podcast

BBBLazing

No-Ranking Prospect
Dec 30, 2009
Have you all listened? What are your thoughts? I'm open to a fair, open discussion on the issues raised.

images
960-kalobios-pharmaceuticals-will-martin-shkrelis-strategy-work-for-the-company.jpg

You might be on to something jalovell23

There's several outlets that have given her time on air. I'm not a big fan of propping her up like some kid of victim bc she's not. Funny thing is she will get her time in the Spotlight now and then fade away. The sooner the NCAA finishe its investigation the sooner she can be put in the rear view mirror.

Meiners and Batty were awfully chummy on his radio show last evening. Thought it a bit strange for someone who purports to be Pitino's friend.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
If you listen to Meiners show, he seems to come off as the best bud of whom ever he is interviewing. That's just his style. His questions are usually soft balls. It's probably why he seems to easily get interviews.

Meiners and Batty were awfully chummy on his radio show last evening. Thought it a bit strange for someone who purports to be Pitino's friend.

I stopped listening to Meiners a long time ago when he started having Matty "Boylove" Jones on as a recurring guest. To he** with both of them....

You're going to make the liberal Obama Democrats cry. Matt Jones is one of 'em.

No, he's not one of us. There is where we draw the line. If my options are him or a Republican, I probably won't vote. Certainly wouldn't vote Democratic. Would have to consider voting for a Republican, first time since the 60s.

Your best option would be to vote with your money. And encourage others to do so. Avoid the advertisers that advertise on these shows.

ESPN is reporting drops in everything across the board. Their chief isn't concerned because sports is too popular. I take that to mean you'll watch no matter what. So remember that the next time all those dookie grads smirk at you on your TV. Or how they think they have the right to judge our program and coach.

Last edited:
Your best option would be to vote with your money. And encourage others to do so. Avoid the advertisers that advertise on these shows.

ESPN is reporting drops in everything across the board. Their chief isn't concerned because sports is too popular. I take that to mean you'll watch no matter what. So remember that the next time all those dookie grads smirk at you on your TV. Or how they think they have the right to judge our program and coach.
It ain't Dook. Ramsey completely effed up and stupidly penalized these kids that had nothing to do with this.

It ain't Dook. Ramsey completely effed up and stupidly penalized these kids that had nothing to do with this.

Don't get me wrong turd. I just use them as an example. Nothing really wrong with Duke. Good school. But things should be more diversified imo.

You're going to make the liberal Obama Democrats cry. Matt Jones is one of 'em.
Good LAUD! I haven't been able to take Terry Meiners for a very long time anyway. He's definitely a softball hurler. Funny how he brags to be CRP's friend but then buddies up with one of the worst people on radio that goes WAAAY out of his way to bash CRP and takes every chance to want to ruin CRP's career. If Terry was such a pal with Rick then why buddy up with a self-admitted hater of his friend?? Don't trust a damn thing Terry has to say and haven't for a while.

...and you nailed it, both Terry and Flappy Bangs are liberal Obama turds.

Heaven forbid two guys are friends. It's sports, not warfare guys

While a legitimate point, it's one you might want to float in regards to your posters on your own boards. The hate for all things UofL over there is of an extreme level towards UofL players (to include their families), recruits, coaches, administrators, media, and any other UofL related topic. So, while a valid point, it would be better served addressed to the specific hate filled posts on your own boards than trying to make that point here. It's in much greater need there.

While a legitimate point, it's one you might want to float in regards to your posters on your own boards. The hate for all things UofL over there is of an extreme level towards UofL players (to include their families), recruits, coaches, administrators, media, and any other UofL related topic. So, while a valid point, it would be better served addressed to the specific hate filled posts on your own boards than trying to make that point here. It's in much greater need there.
Didn't someone on this board suggest to boycott the state of Kentucky?
Aren't there posters on this board that always refer to all uk fans as scat, slapsdicks or hillbillies (just name a few)?

Reactions: dustarm20
Didn't someone on this board suggest to boycott the state of Kentucky?
Aren't there posters on this board that always refer to all uk fans as scat, slapsdicks or hillbillies (just name a few)?

Yep. Now compare that to the names and language used on your boards. It's no contest that there is much more hate speech there. So, my point to Wildcat-in-STL, and now to you, is to address it on your own board before pointing the finger here.

Yep. Now compare that to the names and language used on your boards. It's no contest that there is much more hate speech there. So, my point to Wildcat-in-STL, and now to you, is to address it on your own board before pointing the finger here.
He can't (won't) because he knows that he will be mocked relentlessly and called a "uavel troll". Plus, he's actually one of the very worst over there as far as what you're talking about.

Even for a yut fan, ole blueaz is a hypocrite's hypocrite...

Reactions: JohnCard28
I respectively disagree. The venom spewed against Uk fans on this board is worse.
There may be "more" on the Uk board because there are many more posters. But concentration of hate IMO is higher here.
Again, that is a rival's opinion...

Reactions: Jkwo
I respectively disagree. The venom spewed against Uk fans on this board is worse.
There may be "more" on the Uk board because there are many more posters. But concentration of hate IMO is higher here.
Again, that is a rival's opinion...
Hilarious - blueaz is such a hater, he can't even spell R-E-S-P-E-C-T(fully). Makes sense as he has no idea of the definition or, even the concept really.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT