ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee will pursue Brohm...

the Peyton Manning Factor will ALWAYS be there...
Shouldn’t that be the “Tee Martin” factor since he didn’t constantly choke in big games and actually won a National Title?

Louisville will ALWAYS have the “Heisman Trophy Lamar Jackson factor” going. That’s something else Peyton Frankenputz failed to win in college.

Thanks for visiting.

Shouldn’t that be the “Tee Martin” factor since he didn’t constantly choke in big games and actually won a National Title?

Louisville will ALWAYS have the “Heisman Trophy Lamar Jackson factor” going. That’s something else Peyton Frankenputz failed to win in college.

Thanks for visiting.
Peyton got screwed out of the Heisman...although I think that has passed with him. As far as Martin goes they don't wear his jersey at games do they?

Peyton got screwed out of the Heisman...although I think that has passed with him. As far as Martin goes they don't wear his jersey at games do they?

Just painted yourselves and didn’t even think about it.

Pretty sure Charlie Strong won’t be on your list either :rolleyes:

Did sexually assisting that female trainer pass with him too?

Considering the above, maybe they should start rocking the Tee Martin jerseys.

Did sexually assisting that female trainer pass with him too?

Considering the above, maybe they should start rocking the Tee Martin jerseys.
Tee Martin isn't Manning...and quite frankly isn't good enough to pick up the Legend's jockstrap.

Best team in years? That's not saying much due to how bad we've been. We have no depth and you have the reigning Heisman winner. Weren't you favored by like 20?

I think when you look at history, Louisville would be a lateral move from Purdue. If you take out the last several years at Purdue which were an anomaly, I think it bodes well in Purdue's favor. The combination of conference (B1G, academics, and ability to win in the West Division) are reasons why he would stay at Purdue over jumping to UL.
You are 100% delusional if you think he would choose to stay at freaking purdue over coming home to Louisville. purdue is an upgrade over wku but the fact that you don’t know that he took the job at purdue to position himself for a real P5 job - you’re goofier than I thought.

Reactions: Cue Card
You are 100% delusional if you think he would choose to stay at freaking purdue over coming home to Louisville. purdue is an upgrade over wku but the fact that you don’t know that he took the job at purdue to position himself for a real P5 job - you’re goofier than I thought.

Can you elaborate on the definition of a "real P5 job" please?

Can you elaborate on the definition of a "real P5 job" please?
Absolutely. To keep it local for you - in the b1g those jobs are at:
Ohio St.
Michigan
Penn St.
Nebraska
Michigan St.
Iowa
Maryland
Minnesota

I’ll let you fill in the blanks as to who’s left out. Mind you - this isn’t me talking - it’s America.

Peyton Manning didn’t get “screwed”...Charles Woodson won it fair and square...won a National Title in College...Super Bowl Title..NFL Rookie of the Year-(Defensive) NFL Defensive Player of the Year, 9 Time All Pro, NFL All Decade Team and is a All Time Great and a Future 1st Ballot College And Pro Football Hall of Famer...

Last edited:
No they don’t. UT has much better than Florida or U of L.
Dude, have you seen UL facilities, which are being improved and expanded as we write? Near NFL-caliber stadium, massive weight room, state of the art meeting rooms and film study facilities, indoor practice facility, new academic support center - Tom did football right. Only maybe Oregon and Alabama and few others clearly separate themselves from UL.

Peyton Manning didn’t get “screwed”...Charles Woodson won it fair and square...won a National Title in College...Super Bowl Title..NFL Defensive Player of the Year and is a All Time Great and a Future 1st Ballot College And Pro Football Hall of Famer...
You aren't serious about this Woodson thing? Surely you aren't serious.

I can't imagine UT firing jones and brohm being their first choice. I think they would call chip kelly first and go from their. Now if brohm is offered the UT job then absolutely he will take the job. It's a top 10 job that will pay him at least 5 million a year to come over. Bobby will be back next season bc I can't imagine an elite program hiring a coach coming off a potential 6 or 7 win season.

I can't imagine UT firing jones and brohm being their first choice. I think they would call chip kelly first and go from their. Now if brohm is offered the UT job then absolutely he will take the job. It's a top 10 job that will pay him at least 5 million a year to come over. Bobby will be back next season bc I can't imagine an elite program hiring a coach coming off a potential 6 or 7 win season.

UT a "top 10 job" and "elite program?" This isn't 1998.

I guess you forgot about lsu hiring Miles after coming off a 7-5 season at osu.

Plus - in this century ut is 127-89. Louisville is 138-72 - I guess that makes us more “eliter” :rolleyes:

e·lite
əˈlēt,āˈlēt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a select part of a group that is superior to the rest in terms of ability or qualities.

Last edited:
You aren't serious about this Woodson thing? Surely you aren't serious.

Yes...Charles Woodson is one of the best defensive players and one of the greatest Football players in Football History...no real debate and he carried Michigan to a National Title....and he has a Super Bowl ring himself....how many 39 Year Old DB can still play at a All Pro Level...Woodson did just that his last year in Pro Football and again is a 1st Ballot Hall of Famer...he will go in the same year as Manning.

Only a Tennessee Volunteer Honk discount Charles Woodson....Look up his accomphishment at the College and NFL level and get back to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cue Card

Uh...Tennessee isn’t a Top 10 National Gig....Right now it not even a Top 5 SEC gig-(Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Florida and Texas A&M are currently better gigs)...it a good job but not IMO Top 10.

Top 10 College Gigs in no order
Alabama
Florida
LSU
Georgia
Ohio State
Michigan
Texas
Oklahoma
Notre Dame
Southern Cal

Not even counting Penn State, Florida State and Clemson

Last edited:
Purdue lost to Rutgers today. Let the cake bake. He's not ready to move up or on from Purdue. Needs a couple of seasons.

Reactions: arizan

latest

Reactions: CardX
Purdue lost to Rutgers today. Let the cake bake. He's not ready to move up or on from Purdue. Needs a couple of seasons.

Purdue is supposed to be down this year.

What's Petrino's excuse ?

The Cards lucked out today similarly to SuCkS lucking out when Lamar fumbled inside the 10 last year.

I'd take Brohm over Petrino, right now.

Purdue is supposed to be down this year.

What's Petrino's excuse ?

The Cards lucked out today similarly to SuCkS lucking out when Lamar fumbled inside the 10 last year.

I'd take Brohm over Petrino, right now.

He's not ready. Plus, had the BS roughing call not been called, the Cards win convincingly. The fumble was poetic justice.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
Yes...Charles Woodson is one of the best defensive players and one of the greatest Football players in Football History...no real debate and he carried Michigan to a National Title....and he has a Super Bowl ring himself....how many 39 Year Old DB can still play at a All Pro Level...Woodson did just that his last year in Pro Football and again is a 1st Ballot Hall of Famer...he will go in the same year as Manning.

Only a Tennessee Volunteer Honk discount Charles Woodson....Look up his accomphishment at the College and NFL level and get back to me.
We don't want Martin and his hippidy hopping wife in Knoxville...let em stay in LA.

Charles Woodson deserved the Heisman and is absolutely HOF material every bit as much as Manning.
No he didn't...he was an ESPN manufactured Heisman winner...ESPN trying to show how "progressive" they are. Tell you what they were almost driven to the sewers by hostile Tennessee fans.

You better check the all time wins list sonnyboy...Tennessee is in the Top 10 all time.

I just got "sonnyboyed." Yoo hoo! It's still not 1998. The legion of failed coaches over the years has made UT not quite as relevant as it once was. I'm sure you'll get back, eventually, perhaps after Saban dies.

No he didn't...he was an ESPN manufactured Heisman winner...ESPN trying to show how "progressive" they are. Tell you what they were almost driven to the sewers by hostile Tennessee fans.

Dumbest comment ever...boy bye...list of the accomplishments of Charles Woodson...btw, last meeting against Manning he picked him off twice in 2015...1st Ballot College And Pro Football Hall of Famer with both a College and Pro Title...

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatMeWorry
Dumbest comment ever...boy bye...list of the accomplishments of Charles Woodson...btw, last meeting against Manning he picked him off twice in 2015...1st Ballot College And Pro Football Hall of Famer with both a College and Pro Title...

Peyton matches all those little "boy"...and throw in 2 Super Bowl rings.

Peyton matches all those little "boy"...and throw in 2 Super Bowl rings.

Peyton doesn’t have a Rookie of the Year-(Woodson does)...Peyton doesn’t have a Walter Camp, Maxwell and wasn’t a Two Time 1st All American...and Peyton doesn’t have a College National Title to go with a Super Bowl Ring...Woodson does..and in their last meeting in the NFL..Woodson owned him...2 Picks...Again...Boy Bye...lol

Woodson was absolutely legit. Not saying anything negative about Manning, but to say Woodson was “Manufactured” is beyond silly.

Exactly...both of them will be entering Canton, Ohio the same year...they will be forever link as two of the Greatest Football Players of All Time...Both locks as 1st Ballot Pro Football Hall of Famers

Just curious - WTF do nfl accomplishments have to do with who should have won the Heisman?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT