ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Louisville: Music City Bowl

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
Things are trending this way. Should be a huge crowd and fun atmosphere. If you haven’t already get your hotel room booked before the official announcement around 3pm today.

Brett McMurphy of Stadium Sports has tweeted that it will be UL Vs Tenn in the Music City Bowl. Pretty much was expected.

Going to be a partisan UT crowd! Good thing I already live here!

Love the bowl but don’t like the matchup. Thankfully Jennings will be our the first half, but they have some size on their lines and some receivers that will just eat our secondary alive.

Micale and Tutu will have to make some BIG plays.

Seems to be a lot of chatter that UT lobbied to get to the Gator Bowl instead. MSU takes UT’s place in Music City against us. Cayuts bumped from Gator to now play Va. Tech in the Belk.
Not sure anyone knows for sure at this time. Only thing that seems consistent is Cards to Music City.

Love it that Scat got bumped to the belk bowl.

Serves the blew clowns right.
Tennessee beat them. As usual.

Yeah thats crazy. My wifes coworker bought Gator tix and then they announced the switch, dayum!
But it works for us being in Music City bowl. Would loved to have played the Vols since its been a while but the Bulldogs are a solid opponent too!

Just got my tix, [but not thru UofL, they are $35 for the upper decks on ticket master on ACC side.]

if anyone needs tickets i have 8 in the club level for sale along with a parking pass.
jmcox742001@jmcox742001@yahoo.com

Theyve been doin the Ls down for years. Punk ass snell did it in last years game.
VT should beat the blew clowns.

I was watching the OK-Baylor game and some dumb biotch gives the horns down to the camera. News flash, you were not playing TX. It made her and OK look super dumb and obsessed with TX. Ditto, any Cayut fan who does it when not playing Louisville. The obsession is real.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT