ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse beat WF

Pretty awesome if you ask me. Didn't expect more than 4 wins total yet won 5 ACC games to finish second behind Clemson in the Atlantic Division.

Not a bad rebuilding year!

Reactions: Mike'sMarbles
The only good thing about a bowl is the extra practice time. It doesn’t matter what bowl Louisville goes to. Making the bowl was all that matter

Reactions: Cue Card
The only good thing about a bowl is the extra practice time. It doesn’t matter what bowl Louisville goes to. Making the bowl was all that matter
Sure it was. UK was our bowl game and we got embarrassed. There’s no amount of practice that’s going to make a difference with that defense. This was their 12th game to improve. Screw the bowl game. Go out and recruit!!!

I wonder if some of you would be less annoyed if we lost 2 more ACC games but we beat KY? Just a confusing thought.o_O I know you probably have to hear crap from KY family/friends/co-workers for another year. I had to put the 18yo grandson in his place when he came home from work. Maybe not for long. :D Maybe not for more than a month. ;)

The other possibility I have seen is Military Bowl vs Navy but Navy is 9-2 and might be a slap in their face to face a 7-5 team.
Right before they slap us with THAT running game.

Talk about a porous, tired, gassed, thin defense. We would be all of those.

I wonder if some of you would be less annoyed if we lost 2 more ACC games but we beat KY? Just a confusing thought.o_O I know you probably have to hear crap from KY family/friends/co-workers for another year. I had to put the 18yo grandson in his place when he came home from work. Maybe not for long. :D Maybe not for more than a month. ;)
Not trying to be confrontational but how many fans are there that constantly trash UK as being the lap dog in the SEC and us being in the great ACC. Something doesn’t add up?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT