ADVERTISEMENT

Subbing in Travis

Travis is your QB of the future. He should just start the next game.

No he's not unless Bobby remains head coach then you are right. We should use Travis because he would bail Bobby out with the scrambling.

Any other coach, needs to be Pass.

I need an explanation. Somebody has got to ask him about that.

Honest to God that was more confusing than the FSU pass call.

I need an explanation. Somebody has got to ask him about that.

Honest to God that was more confusing than the FSU pass call.
He said that team wasn’t competing offensively in the 3rd quarter and specifically mentioned that sack taken on 3rd down that took them out of FG range.

He should have said that the play calling was simply not very good in 3rd quarter - totally went away from the RPO and occasionally designed QB runs that kept BC on their heels.

Should have changed the HC in the 4th quarter as well.

I was blown away by the call. 6+ minutes left, down 11. If you want to get mad at someone, tell the damn receivers to catch the ball. Every ball is not going to hit you in the numbers. Pass was far from perfect, but CBP basically said this game is over and put in Travis. BTW, I know he is being thrown out there in some bad spots, but he is 4-14 and has underthrown more than half his throws. Not sure about all that after the small sampling. Maybe practicing with the 1's the next 2 weeks gets him right for the WF game.

Lastly, that is 3 VERY LARGE questionable calls by a supposed offensive genius. FSU call, 4th down call, and putting Travis in. I don't know if its the family related stuff or what the hell is going on, but he's a shell of what he used to be. Sad!

You can nit pick nearly everything that has happened over the last 2.5 years that has resulted in the downfall of the football program but the way in which he's managed Jawon Pass this year is the worst example of coaching and developing I've ever seen and is quiet possibly the worst thing he's done over the last 3 years.

Bottom line here was zero points in the second half, including the terrible judgment by Pass in taking the sack that put them out of field goal range. Down 1 versus down 4 was a huge deal at the time.

I understood the substitution. Pass had done nothing to warrant another series at that point. He may have been a 4-star, but he's been a major 4-star bust so far. And yes, that's on the QB coach for either developing him poorly or else failing to let the head coach know that Pass was not getting it done BEFORE the season began. The QB coach should definitely be reassigned after this year....

You had better believe that Kelly Bryant will be handed the keys to the offense if he decides to come here. Pass would definitely be sent packing.

Reactions: CardsFirst
Bottom line here was zero points in the second half, including the terrible judgment by Pass in taking the sack that put them out of field goal range. Down 1 versus down 4 was a huge deal at the time.

I understood the substitution. Pass had done nothing to warrant another series at that point. He may have been a 4-star, but he's been a major 4-star bust so far. And yes, that's on the QB coach for either developing him poorly or else failing to let the head coach know that Pass was not getting it done BEFORE the season began. The QB coach should definitely be reassigned after this year....

You had better believe that Kelly Bryant will be handed the keys to the offense if he decides to come here. Pass would definitely be sent packing.
0% chance Bryant comes here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT