ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING: Frank Anselem-Ibe Commits To Cards

we got us a team now, hope they can gel. i actually told my wife last week when norton offers their ticket packages to buy us a few seats. i haven't thought about bball games in person in almost a decade. been to a couple just for shiggles but otherwise watch at home. finally got that feeling back, hope it lasts another 20 years, go CPK!!!

Went from 1 to 4-5 big men. Has CPK assuaged those who were fretting having only 1 big man just 3.5 weeks ago? Time will tell...this team is coming together for better or for worse. Now coaching will be under the Cardinal fans microscope from here until tournament time next year. Interesting times ahead methinks for board members here.

Is this a big time kid, or more of a solid eight minutes per game kind of a reliever?
Possible 3rd string center depending on who CPK decides to play there. Maybe a few minutes a game or contingency for foul trouble or injury unless he improves or shows he deserves a bigger role.

Reactions: Hollywood1977
Went from 1 to 4-5 big men. Has CPK assuaged those who were fretting having only 1 big man just 3.5 weeks ago? Time will tell...this team is coming together for better or for worse. Now coaching will be under the Cardinal fans microscope from here until tournament time next year. Interesting times ahead methinks for board members here.
Not counting Khalifa we have 4 guys 6ft10 or taller. Not sure we've ever had that before.

Is this a big time kid, or more of a solid eight minutes per game kind of a reliever?
Stats don't stand out but he showed enough potential for Boeheim to give a scholarship. I liked his comment to 24/7 about being part of the rebuild. Still a bit raw and needs to gain strength, BUT as Denny used to say, you can't teach size. You CAN teach everything else - ballhandling, shooting and defense. It will be interesting to see how he develops here.

If nothing else, he provides depth, 5 fouls to give and quality competition in practice for our other bigs. Just my take.

i think most important aspect for CPK is hustle up and down the floor then sit in the paint to rebound and get easy layups. add in some blocked shots and i think CPK wants to rain 3's, hustle, and get layups.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
Possible 3rd string center depending on who CPK decides to play there. Maybe a few minutes a game or contingency for foul trouble or injury unless he improves or shows he deserves a bigger role.
He is a good defensive player
Rim protector. He will play alot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT