ADVERTISEMENT

Still the same....

Just watched the one-hour "2016 College Football Preview" on ESPN-U. They spent about ten minutes on each of the P5 conferences. Hosted by Matt Schick, Mike Bellotti, and Tom Luginbill.

When they introduced the ACC, Bellotti posed two questions, one of which was "is Louisville and Lamar Jackson for real"? Luginbill's answers were "yes and yes".

U of L was one of the six teams in the ACC noted as having a playoff chance. U of L was also playing in two of the five games on the ACC in- and out-of-conference schedules referred to as being most important.

Of course, Clemson and FSU got most of the respect in the broadcast. But we were not DIS-respected at all, far from it. I asked for independent confirmation of the OP--thank you, atiba--because too often these reports of being disrespected are an exaggeration...

Different show than the one the OP was referring to. Sound like we got better coverage on the national show than on the ACC show. From your post it sounds like we were mentioned more times in the 10 minute segment on the national show than the 60 minute ACC show. Wierd. I would've expected it to be the other way around, which is why I watched the ACC preview and not the national one.

Reactions: beasleythecard
Just watched the one-hour "2016 College Football Preview" on ESPN-U. They spent about ten minutes on each of the P5 conferences. Hosted by Matt Schick, Mike Bellotti, and Tom Luginbill.

When they introduced the ACC, Bellotti posed two questions, one of which was "is Louisville and Lamar Jackson for real"? Luginbill's answers were "yes and yes".

U of L was one of the six teams in the ACC noted as having a playoff chance. U of L was also playing in two of the five games on the ACC in- and out-of-conference schedules referred to as being most important.

Of course, Clemson and FSU got most of the respect in the broadcast. But we were not DIS-respected at all, far from it. I asked for independent confirmation of the OP--thank you, atiba--because too often these reports of being disrespected are an exaggeration...
Yes Zipp, that was a totally different show. The show I was referring to was the ACC preview. The national show did include Louisville several times and was about right. The ACC show literally had under 3 minutes of coverage on the Cards. Belotti was one of the experts and the other was Arbuckle.

Yes Zipp, that was a totally different show. The show I was referring to was the ACC preview. The national show did include Louisville several times and was about right. The ACC show literally had under 3 minutes of coverage on the Cards. Belotti was one of the experts and the other was Arbuckle.

Yep, add A(rbuckle) to B(ellotti) equals (adds up to) C(rap).

One day these so-called expert pundits will get it right when it comes to UofL. Won't believe it till a hear it and see it with my own eyes and ears..:(o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT