ADVERTISEMENT

So when do we get the new O-Line coach?

HRTheCard

1500+
Sep 15, 2016
Well, I figured that was the first thing on Petrino's list rather than the DC. Yes the DC had to go, but I figured with the quick DB hire and the quick DC hire, everything else would've fallen into place by now.

I sure hope Petrino gets a new O-Line coach. Sad if he doesn't.

dont think Klenakis is going anywhere - BP brought him in and more importantly, likes him - unlike Grantham who was hired by TJ and never got along with BP.

Reactions: wilkie01
Not exactly. Never said Klenakis would remain as co-OC, or even OL coach - just said based upon his relationship with Petrino that he wouldn't get pushed out like Grantham.

I think hiring Summers is a good move and hope that it fixes the OL issues.
You dont have to apologize, your post above contradicts every statement you ever made.

Hopefully you can now shut up for the good of the team.

End the pissing contest now. I forgive you. All i wanted was my team to have competent coaches.

Next season will be our best.

Reactions: GoldCard
You dont have to apologize, your post above contradicts every statement you ever made.

Hopefully you can now shut up for the good of the team.

End the pissing contest now. I forgive you. All i wanted was my team to have competent coaches.

Next season will be our best.
Here's my post again.

dont think Klenakis is going anywhere - BP brought him in and more importantly, likes him- unlike Grantham who washired by TJ and never got along with BP.

Tell me where I was incorrect. Also I can paste about a dozen posts where I said Petrino needs to fix the OL situation - you got you're panties bunched because I wouldn't join you in your call to have Klenakis beheaded on the 50 yard line during halftime.

You "forgive me" - lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my post again.

dont think Klenakis is going anywhere - BP brought him in and more importantly, likes him- unlike Grantham who washired by TJ and never got along with BP.

Tell me where I was incorrect. Also I can paste about a dozen posts where I said Petrino needs to fix the OL situation - you got you're panties bunched because I wouldn't join you in your call to have Klenakis beheaded on the 50 yard line during halftime.

You "forgive me" - lol.
I actually respected you at one point.

All that debate and belitteling you did one would think you would show some contrition when you was proven wrong.

Its cool though. People see and will make up their own minds. Dont know how many names you post under, but i bet you post under this one less. Lol

Everything i said would happen did.

Everything!!!

Belittle that right in your hind parts.

I actually respected you at one point.

All that debate and belitteling you did one would think you would show some contrition when you was proven wrong.

Its cool though. People see and will make up their own minds. Dont know how many names you post under, but i bet you post under this one less. Lol

Everything i said would happen did.

Everything!!!

Belittle that right in your hind parts.
Oh no! I've lost your respect?!?! The horror. BTW - I've got one account, and one alone. I'm sure a mod could confirm that for you.

Here's the thing - I wasn't "proven wrong". I get that in your schoolgirl giddiness, you can't make that distinction but, it doesn't change facts.

I said that Grantham is a really good DC and that we had good defenses while he was here. That is objective fact. I said the OL issues needed to be addressed by Petrino moving forward. - as did 100% of posters here.

Grantham moving on or even being pushed out doesn't change things. Personality differences with Petrino were the reasons for his departure - not a lack of ability. Again you won't admit that because it differs from your narrative.

Enjoy your "victories" - lol. I bet you need them.

Welcome back Coach Summers!!! The cupboard is not bare, but today's visitors can get us to our goal.

Klanakis is staying though. His recruiting is solid. He just seems to have struggled with getting the OL where it needs to be.

Reactions: ACCCard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT