ADVERTISEMENT

Slapd!cks 22 FTs, Ole Miss 5...

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
And the Rebels down 4 points. Everything's right in the world...

Slapdck%20Dogpile_zpsqxo6oosh.jpg

Reactions: HRTheCard
Update:
33 to 11. Rebels wheels have fallen off. Tough to play 5 on 8 in Rupp because the officials are probably scared to death. Pathetic.

Reactions: Deeva
Update:
33 to 11. Rebels wheels have fallen off. Tough to play 5 on 8 in Rupp because the officials are probably scared to death. Pathetic.

They aren’t “scared to death” as it’s always been this way at co-rupt arena. That’s the most one sided home floor advantage in all of college basketball. I’d sure appreciate having that same crew at the YUM! Tonight for our game with UVA.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Deeva
They aren’t “scared to death” as it’s always been this way at co-rupt arena. That’s the most one sided home floor advantage in all of college basketball. I’d sure appreciate having that same crew at the YUM! Tonight for our game with UVA.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
Kansas gives them a run for their money. Ask West Virginia. They shot just 2 free throws earlier this year at Kansas. KU shot over 30. Huggins got tossed out because of the one sided whistles.

I really don't know why anyone is surpised by UofK getting home cooking calls. That's been that way for as long as I can remember. Didn't see the game last night, but the free throw disaparity would strongly suggest the OP is spot on.

That just doesn't seem fair 22 fouls to 17.
You’d have to see the game. Ole miss made no attempt at all to penetrate and were the laziest defensive team I’ve seen. Just reaching across the zone. No foot movement. They also shot a gazillion outside jumpers. You can’t just read a box score and draw conclusions

Reactions: dezyDeco
Lol. Luckily some real knowledgeable basketball people, explained the reason for the early foul discrepancy. Anytime i need any info on Ky i know were to come, old Zippy spends half his day and posts on being infatuated with anything Ky. Owe im sorry . Slapdicks and Pitino lites. Ole Miss actually has some talent. I seen some of it play in Memphis. As HS kids. Why they came out playing and acting that way kinda shocked me. Honestly. They could of beat this UK team.

Reactions: bloodguard13
Yep, Old Miss is so good their coach bailed on them in January.

Old Miss, the future of the $EC. They are only 1-51 all time in Lexington. The time to start dominating is now..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT