ADVERTISEMENT

Slam me all you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratz

2500+
Nov 18, 2001
I've been obnoxiously busy with work and traveling a lot with work for the last 6 months. I stay away from the hype and the internet boards. So this is pretty unbiased. I just go with what I see.

I like the UK team this year. Maxey, Quiggins and Richards are really good players. No punk superstars like Boogie, the Harrisons, Wall, etc. It's a good mix of freshmen along with developed players such as Richards that make them a team to watch out for. If Cal would learn to do this each year instead of 5 super frosh that will lead them to a final 4 flame out, he might actually accomplish the things expected of him.

I doubt it's a final 4 team, but the potential is there depending on how they develop and mature.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Not going to slam you because everyone is entitled to their opinion, and the stone cold fact is the Cats beat the Cards again this year. Until the Cards actually beat UofK again, there is not much room for talk.

With that stated, maybe your thread would have been better received on the UofK board. Not many who hang out here care enough about UofK to talk them up.

I'm not really talking them up. Just pointing out that they've gotten away from their usual group of super frosh with no visible a holes that aren't expecting to go 38-0. It's a mix of frosh and players and that have developed over time and that's refreshing to see.

I've been obnoxiously busy with work and traveling a lot with work for the last 6 months. I stay away from the hype and the internet boards. So this is pretty unbiased. I just go with what I see.

I like the UK team this year. Maxey, Quiggins and Richards are really good players. No punk superstars like Boogie, the Harrisons, Wall, etc. It's a good mix of freshmen along with developed players such as Richards that make them a team to watch out for. If Cal would learn to do this each year instead of 5 super frosh that will lead them to a final 4 flame out, he might actually accomplish the things expected of him.

I doubt it's a final 4 team, but the potential is there depending on how they develop and mature.

Who cares!

Who gives a Kratz ass what you think? You are on the wrong board.

Quiggins??? Uh, what?

WOW!

Reactions: Cue Card
I don’t understand the reason to even make a post about how much you “like” their team this year. Take it to a different board.

I wish OP had indicated this was a "UK thread" in the subject so I would have known to bypass it.

I really like how the vast majority of threads on this board are now about UofL, with a few about general basketball topics. That's really what I come here to read about, UofL.

Kratt has been posting awhile. I don’t remember him or her being partial to the kitties in the past. Maybe my memory is going or possibly this message board can quickly turn against you if you have a different perspective. Go Cards!

Kratt has been posting awhile. I don’t remember him or her being partial to the kitties in the past. Maybe my memory is going or possibly this message board can quickly turn against you if you have a different perspective. Go Cards!

From some viewing I did last night they must go both ways. Confused. o_O

Well “some folks” just enjoy stirring up sheet. I have a BIL that reads only here and he throughly enjoys the “somebody” stirs posts. Says “somebody” does it with intent and folks bite. Over and over again. :eek:

Hi BIL. :p

I swear there’s one thread like this per year. Starts with how they don’t hate this UK team and they’re different.

Theres 300+ other D1 teams with good guys. No one team is special. The special team to me is my Cards.

Where did this carp come from. FYI nobody cares about those punks. Move on homer

Hmmmmmmm, “carp”? Well actually you are technically right since we all know where crap comes from. A carp is a bottom feeding fish that eats crap kinda like uahkay. Soooooooo . . . . . . :p:D:)

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

ibleedblue is stuck with that user name. He created to hide in RR. Now he has to read red & black fans trash his name. The curse from RR, I guess.

Yeah I’ve seen him say that before but I don’t understand why he can’t change it for this site?

Yeah I’ve seen him say that before but I don’t understand why he can’t change it for this site?

He can’t without a he!! lotta work from others now. Only tech savvy scammers/rivals were able to change their user names. New users are locked out now unless approved by mods.

Reactions: Deeva
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT