ADVERTISEMENT

Six game homestand up next, then 7 straight road games.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
Interesting scheduling. I'm not sure I've seen 7 straight road games. Usually, we are accustomed to an away series followed up, occasionally, by an away mid-week game, then a return home. Not this year. Anyway, enjoy these next six. Not to overlook Chicago State (spoiler alert- they are not great) but the Notre Dame series this weekend should be fun. They are having a nice season so far.

Go Cards!

Interesting scheduling. I'm not sure I've seen 7 straight road games. Usually, we are accustomed to an away series followed up, occasionally, by an away mid-week game, then a return home. Not this year. Anyway, enjoy these next six. Not to overlook Chicago State (spoiler alert- they are not great) but the Notre Dame series this weekend should be fun. They are having a nice season so far.

Go Cards!
Yes, I believe ND swept North Carolina this weekend.

I hope they get at least one of the mid-week game in due to weather. Looking forward to UND and hopefully some decent weather.

The bats feasted yesterday - like they should have. Like basketball...sometimes seeing the ball go thru the hoop makes all the difference. Making one solid base hit can flip the switch for some guys. Next up to get going are Dunn, Bennefield and Rushing.

Reactions: earsky
Interesting lineup today.

ES1Ww_RUUAIum1U

I’ll say. Dunn at 3rd, Oriente catching.. I noticed Metzinger didn’t play yesterday and not in the lineup today. Hoping he’s just getting a rest.

Another day of bats a swinging and making lots of contact.

Outdoors coupled with the number of people in attendance. Just hoping...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT