ADVERTISEMENT

Shooting slump!

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
Hopefully this shooting slump Lewis and Lee are in doesn't last long. I think it may have to do with better competition but I think once the shots start to go in again, they'll get their confidence back.

They're concentrating on defense first. You can see it and that makes them more mechanical and less in the flow of the offense. They'll be alright. Once they put both together, watch out!!

They are both in oneyou can see them pressing a bit after each miss only natural. But as long as it doesn't effect their attitude they will work it out of their system

Lee managed to get his points from the foul line and Lewis managed to do other things that might have gone unnoticed except by CRP, 4 assists.

Agree with OP that shots will starts falling once the confidence grows.

As I said in another thread, I am not worried about the offense. Lewis and Lee can score. Nanu is in beast mode.

I can't recall many, if any, times where our guys got lost on defense. That was not true not even two weeks ago. Offense can be good or bad on a given night. Defense usually stays consistent.

Reactions: shadow force
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT